Odoo Mobikul Delivery Boy App allows the Odoo admin to manage his/her delivery boy network in the Odoo. The admin can create delivery boys records and assign orders to them in the Odoo. A delivery boy can install the app and view the assigned order. He/she can accept or reject the order.
Once the delivery boy delivers the accepted order, he/she can mark the order as delivered in the mobile app. The Odoo admin can check the status of the order as accepted, rejected, delivered, etc. in the Odoo
The admin can also configure and enable push notifications for various actions such as assigning delivery, order delivery, etc in the Odoo.
- The app allows the Odoo admin to manage delivery boys and order delivery in the Odoo.
- The delivery boy can view the orders in the app along with the total earnings and the total number of the order delivered.
- The delivery boy can change his/her status as offline or online in the App.
- The admin can assign the sales order to any delivery boy.
- The Odoo admin can also check the status of the assigned delivery in the Odoo.
- After accepting the delivery for an order, the delivery boy can use the map to reach the customer’s address.
- The delivery boy needs to set the order as delivered in the App to complete the delivery.
- Once an order is delivered, the delivery gets automatically validated in the Odoo backend(if enabled by the admin from settings)
- The admin can also enable Token option from the settings wherein, the customer receives a unique token on his mail. The customer needs to provide the token number to the delivery boy while accepting the order.
- The admin can also configure various delivery boy push notifications in the Odoo.
Adding a new delivery Boy in Odoo
1.) A new delivery boy is first added as a portal user in the Odoo and then assigned the title as a delivery boy.
2.) Go to Settings >> users. Click on create.
3.) Here, enter the name of the and email address of the delivery boy. Under user type select portal. Fill other details and click save.
4.) Now run the developer mode and click on the action tab. Then click on change password.
5.) Now assign a password to the user.
6.) Lastly, mark this user as a delivery boy and active.
7.) Go to Inventory >> All Delivery Boys. Here you can new delivery boy in the list of all the delivery boys.
8.) Now, go to Inventory Settings.
9.) Here under Delivery Boy title, you can manage and automate various tasks.
10.) Auto-validate delivery: When enabled, this option automatically validates the delivery picking when the delivery boy marks the delivery as completed in the mobile app.
11.) Verify Token: When enabled, a token/passcode is sent via mail to the customer. This token number is needed by the delivery boy to mark the delivery as done in his app.
12.) Auto-Invoice: Enabling this option will create the draft invoice for the picking once the order is delivered by the delivery boy.
Managing Delivery through Delivery Boy App
13.) In the Odoo, go to sales >> orders. Open any order. Go to delivery.
14.) Here click on assign delivery boy to assign the delivery of this order to a delivery boy.
15.) Choose the delivery boy and click save.
16.) The delivery boy would open the app, go to dashboard >> new orders.
17.) Here he can either accept or reject the picking.
18.) The admin can view the status of the picking as accepted, pending, delivered or rejected in the Odoo.
19.) Moving on if the delivery boy needs to complete an accepted delivery. After delivering the order, the delivery boy needs to click on ‘Set As delivered’.
20.) Now if token validation is enabled, the app would prompt for the token number to complete the delivery.
21.) If not, then the order is marked is completed.
22.) In the Odoo backend, the delivery is automatically validated if the settings allow. Otherwise, the Odoo user can manually validate it.
23.) Similarly, if auto-invoice settings are enabled, the system automatically generates a draft invoice of the completed picking.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V10, V11, V12