Odoo Category Custom Options facilitates you to create customized options for the categories of products. Simply create attributes and their values at category level without even managing its inventory.
If you are managing varieties of a product in bulk then Odoo Category Custom Options is a right choice for you. It reduces the tedious tasks to manage the custom options separately for products.
You just need to create an internal category and add products to it. And, add custom options to the category. It will save your efforts from creating custom options individually for a product.
- Manage Customized Options in Category Level
- Enable/Disable Category Options For Selected Products
- You can upload a file if the respective custom option is added
- The price is automatically updated as per the chosen category.
- Custom option will be added to the product as per the chosen category.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘category_custom_options’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘category_custom_options’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the Sale module.
2) Navigate to the Product Categories under ‘Product‘ Tab.
3) Click on the ‘create’ button to create a category and add custom options to the category.
4) Now, create custom options as per your requirement for the category; you can select from multiple input fields to add the custom options like Text, Date, Radio, Dropdown, Checkboxes & file etc.
5) Now, add the category to the products of your wish so that the added custom options can work for the product.
6) Go to the Sales order to create a new one and select the product in the order line and save the changes.
7) Now, you can click on the configure button in front of the product in the order line; Select the custom options as per your wish.
8) You can see the added custom options in the sales order line
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12