Marketplace seller coupons for Magento2 will allow the sellers to generate coupons for use with their products. These coupons can be used by the buyers to apply discounts on products and thus take advantage of the same.
1. This module is an add-on to the Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have first installed Webkul’s Multi vendor Marketplace Module first.
2. Coupon amount is applicable only on product amount or the subtotal amount only. It is not applicable on the Shipping and tax amount.
- Allows the seller to generate coupons for their products.
- Seller can set coupon value and quantity.
- Buyer can add coupon value from different sellers also.
- Admin can also manage the seller’s coupons.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multi-Store.
Follow the below steps for installing the extension –
The customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. Unzip the respective extension zip and and then move “app” folder (inside “src” folder) into magento root directory on the server.
Now, run the below-mentioned commands in the Magento 2 root directory via terminal.
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
CONFIGURATION FOR MULTI-LINGUAL SUPPORT
For translating the module language, please navigate into the to app>code>Webkul>MpSellerCoupons>i18n and edit the en_US.csv file.
Now, translate the words on the right and upload the modified file to the same location. The filename of the translated file should be according to the language and region code like de_DE.csv.
Seller Coupon Management
To generate the coupon codes, the seller will navigate under their account panel to Seller Coupons Manager. Here, the seller will be able to generate the coupons by first entering the details that include –
- Code Prefix: Set the Code prefix that is added to the coupon code after generation.
- Coupon Value($): Set the value of this coupon code.
- Quantity: Set the Quantity of the coupon code
- Expire Time: Set the expiry time of the coupon code
After entering the details, the seller has to tap on the Generate button to create the coupon code for use. All of the generated coupons are listed in a tabular form with the coupon details.
The sellers can also delete the coupons. To do so, check the boxes for the coupons to delete and then tap the Delete Coupons button to delete the coupons in mass. Coupons can also be filtered by entering the Coupon Code and selecting the status of the coupon to search and lastly tapping the Submit button.
Customer Workflow – Coupon Usage
When the customer will add products to the cart and go to the shopping cart page, then they will see this page where they can apply the seller coupon codes. The buyers will also be able to apply coupons on multiple seller products simultaneously.
After applying the coupon code, the updated cart page will look like as shown below in the screenshot.
Admin – Seller’s Coupon Management
Admin can manage the seller’s coupon under Marketplace Management -> Seller Coupons as shown below.
Here the admin can find the used description details regarding the coupons and can also delete the coupons as per the need. the admin can also see the status of coupons which include – active, used, and expired.
If the coupon is used up for a purchase, then the status will reflect as Used. If the coupon is generated but not used and has time to expire, then the status is Active. The coupon that has reached its expiry time will reflect as Expired.
That’s all for the Marketplace Seller Coupons For Magento 2. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x