Marketplace Daily Deal For Magento2: This extension is a Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace add-on by which sellers can use the daily deal feature for their products.
The Marketplace Daily Deal extension integrates your Magento2 store with a time-specific deal feature thereby making your customers buy more of your products.
This allows sellers to build brand loyalty and quickly sell surplus inventory. Along with the product page display of the deal, it also creates an entirely separate page for Deal Collection which contains all the current running deals along with their respective products.
Since it’s an add-on for the Magento2 Marketplace Module, so Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace module must be installed before installing the Marketplace Daily Deals.
- By using this module sellers will be able to apply deal on their products.
- Add, Edit & Enable/Disable product daily deal from seller’s account.
- Admin can also manage the deal.
- Admin can apply deal for his products as well.
- The deal can be created in a fixed amount or Percentage basis for desired time duration.
- Separate page for all deal products for the customer.
- Date time picker for date and time selection.
- Countdown timer for seller’s product deal.
- The customer can see all product deals.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Multi-Lingual Support Configuration
If the user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpDailyDeal/i18n in their unzipped Magento Marketplace folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpDailyDeal/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on their server. The module will get translated in the German Language. It supports both the LTR and RTL languages.
Module Configuration Settings – Backend
Daily Deals – Seller’s End
After the successful installation of the Magento2 Marketplace Daily Deal, Sellers will be able to see “Daily Deal” under marketplace panel as per the below screen.
The seller can add deal to his products. After click on “Add Deal On Product” tab, below page will open. Here, the seller can search the products to add the deal to them, as shown in the below screenshot.
After clicking on Add Deal option, below page will open. Here, the seller can enter Deal Status type as enabled or disabled, Discount Type as Fixed Or Percentage, Set the Deal Value and the Deal Date From & To values for the particular deal.
Deal Product List
When the seller will click on Edit Deal option, another page will appear. Here, the seller can edit the previous entries for the deal product and click Save to make the changes for the Deal product as shown below.
Daily Deals – Workflow Store Front-End
Here, the customers can see:
- “Percent off drop” tag so that the customers can easily differentiate the daily deals products.
- Deal Price along with the actual regular price. This will then help the customers to compare the prices.
- The amount they can save on the purchase of that particular product. This will more likely to draw their attention.
- The countdown timer. This countdown timer will display Days: Hours: Minutes: Seconds.
The customers will click on the interested product to purchase that daily deal product. They will be redirected to the product page as per the below image.
Now the customer can buy the product with deal price as shown in the screenshot.
Customers can check all the Daily Deal by navigating to their account menu item “Daily Deal” or at the footer menu item and clicking it as shown below in the screenshot.
After clicking on “Deal Products” link in the footer or account section, customers can see all deal collection list like below screenshot.
On the product page, the customers can see the “Deal Collection” link that can be tapped to reach this product’s seller’s deal collection page.
Daily Deals Option – Admin’s End
The admin can setup the date as well as deal discount by navigating through Catalog->Products->Edit Product(Edit any product to apply Daily Deals or create a new product) and then, scroll down to the Daily Deals section.
Here, the admin will be able to –
- Select Deal Status as Enabled or Disabled as required.
- Select the Discount Type as Fixed or Percentage type.
- Choose the Deal from and Date to dates as required.
- Enter the Deal Value (If the product price is $100 and we have set Deal Value as $20 then at the front end we can see the Regular Price as $20 along with more detail like – Save on Deal as $20. Also the %age off is visible on the product).
Lastly, tap the Save button on the top right-hand corner to make the changes.
The admin can check whether the deal has been applied over a product or not by navigating to the Products page. To check the same, navigate through Catalog ->Products and under the column ‘ Deal Status ‘.
If the Deal Status column name is not visible then the admin has to make the Deal Status column as visible. To do so, the admin has to click on the columns option and mark a check for Deal Status column.
Now, the admin can check under Deal Status column whether the deal is enabled for a product or not.
That is all for the Marketplace Daily Deal For Magento 2. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make this module better at our HelpDesk System.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x