The Magento 2 Marketplace PayPal Parallel Express Checkout payment extension will allow splitting the payment from the customer within the admin and sellers dynamically.
So with, this module also allows the functionality of making an online refund via both the admin and seller end with the ability to make a full/partial refund to the customers.
- The payment from the customers will get captured only after placing the order.
- The extension does not support for Multiple shipping addresses at checkout.
- This extension is an add-on of the Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you have to install Webkul’s Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
- Magento 2 Marketplace PayPal Commerce Platform is now available.
Important: This integration method is deprecated as of January 1, 2017. PayPal continues to support existing merchants using this method, but please be advised new features and enhancements will not be applied to these integrations. You can check it on PayPal here.
- Payment from the customers will be split among the admin and seller dynamically.
- Admin and Sellers can make a full/partial refund to the customers.
- Admin gets the commission based on sellers.
- PayPal Guest Checkout support using Credit or Debit card.
- The admin can enable or disable this payment gateway.
- Proper Paypal Id validation, the seller can set his valid PayPal details.
- This module will support Paypal Express Checkout payment.
- Multiple Seller support.
- Fully configurable via admin panel.
Now the customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
Afterward the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Moreover, if you need to do the PayPal Parallel Express Checkout Payment module translation, please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/Mppaypalexpresscheckout/i18n.
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
After, once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
Afterward editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV. Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
- For Refund, Seller must have a verified Paypal Business Account.
- Also, for Refund process in our Magento2 Marketplace Paypal Parallel Express Checkout Payment module, the seller needs to give Third Party Access permission to the admin.
- As per PayPal latest security updates, there must be installed trusted certificate in your server and As PayPal endpoints were recently upgraded to new SHA-256, 2048-bit certificates, so your machine who makes the request should be using the same algorithm.
- Please read the guidelines carefully which are mentioned in this link https://devblog.paypal.com/upcoming-security-changes-notice/
So, for this you need to login, using-
Now, click on Update in API Access, go for Set up PayPal API Credentials and permissions.
Now, here, you can ‘Add New Third Party’.
Here the Seller will enter his –
- PayPal ID.
- PayPal First Name.
- Last Name PayPal.
- Paypal Merchant Account Id.
Now, after the successful installation of the module, the admin from the backend will navigate to Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Methods-> Marketplace PayPal Express Checkout Payment.
Here the Admin will –
- First of all, enable/disable the solution for use.
- Now, set the mode for Development or Production.
- Then, set the Title for the module that will be visible to the customers at the front end.
- Further, enter his Merchant PayPal ID.
- Now, Verify Seller Paypal Account using App Id can be set as Yes or No.
- Then, enter his PayPal Application ID – APP ID is used only to check Seller Paypal Account is PayPal verified business account or not. And this will only work if your APP ID was approved by PayPal itself.
- After that, enter his PayPal API User Name as in Paypal account.
- Now, fill his PayPal API Password as in Paypal account.
- Then, enter his PayPal API Signature as in Paypal account.
- Furthermore, select all or Specific Countries to start receiving payment from all or specific countries.
- Moreover, set the Sort Order for the Payment method.
- Now, admin can set the Is seller able to manage the invoice as ‘Yes’ to allow the seller to manage the invoice of the orders.
Verify Seller Paypal Account using App Id
And, if Verify Seller Paypal Account using App Id is set to Yes, then the admin needs to enter the Application Id which is already approved by Paypal.
Here, if on the Seller front the information enter in Paypal is incorrect then a Validation message will pop up as in the Invalid Paypal Details.
So, if Verify Seller Paypal Account using App Id is set to ‘NO’ then the admin needs to set if Seller Details requires Approval or not, which refers to seller Paypal details. (these details are entered by the seller in the seller panel from frontend)
Now, after configuring the above settings, the module is ready for use and will get visible on the order review and payment page.
NOTE- So, PayPal has deprecated the creation of APP Ids, from 1st Dec 2017 so we have introduced If Verify Seller Paypal Account using App Id for those whose APP Ids are not been verified before the stated date. Admin can select No and choose to verify or not to verify the account. In case of any issue with the APP Id kindly contact Paypal support.
Paypal Express Checkout Seller Details
The Details of each seller could be seen in the admin panel, by following the navigation-
Marketplace Management>Paypal Express Checkout Seller Details
After, clicking on Paypal Express Checkout Seller Details, the admin would be directed to the page where Paypal details of all seller will appear.
Forthwith, from here the admin can even approve or disapprove the Seller Paypal Details, for this admin needs to Select the respective seller and in the action drop-down admin can choose to Approve/Disapprove.
Now, we can see here the Approved account in seller panel like this,
Additionally, on the frontend, the customers can add the product to the cart and can see the Order Total to be paid. Here, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button to proceed further.
Furthermore, on the Order Review and payment page, the customers will see the ” Webkul Marketplace PayPal Express Checkout Payment Method“. Also, customers will select the payment method and click the “Make Payment” button as shown below in the snapshot.
Then, clicking the “Make Payment” button will redirect you to the PayPal page, where the customer will enter the log-in credentials to make the payment via PayPal.
Afterward clicking the “Log In” button, you will be redirected to the review information page. Here, click the “Continue” button to make the payment as shown below in the snapshot.
Afterward making the payment, the customer can check the order details under his account menu option “My Orders” as shown below in the snapshot.
PayPal Guest Checkout
Note: Also the users that are not having an account with PayPal can make use of this PayPal Guest Checkout.
Now, the customer will see the ” Webkul Marketplace PayPal Express Checkout Payment Method“ at the order review page. After that just select the payment method and click the “Make Payment” button.
Now, the customer will be redirected to the PayPal website for choosing a way to pay for this order.
Now, the customer can see the Option “Pay With Debit or Credit Card” and will enter his credit or debit card details. The customer can even save his information with PayPal for a faster future checkout. Further, click the “Review and Continue” button to continue further.
Clicking the “Review and Continue” button will bring up the section to review the information like – Shipping address, Payment Method, and Contact information. Here, click the “Continue” button to proceed further.
How to make a Refund
This PayPal Parallel Express Checkout Payment Extension allows you to easily make a refund to the customers. Now, the admin and sellers can easily make a refund.
For doing a refund the seller will navigate to “My Order History“. Here the seller will click the order for which he wants to make the refund and then click the “Credit Memo” option as shown below in the snapshot.
Once the seller clicks on the Credit Memo button a page will open where the seller will find a “Refund” and a “Refund Offline” button. Now, click on the Refund button for making an online refund.
After this, the seller will find the credit memo with all the details and can take out a printout of the credit memo as per the snapshot below.
Refund Via Admin
That’s all for the Magento2 Marketplace Paypal Parallel Express Checkout Payment Module still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x