Using Magento 2 Marketplace Indonesian Shipping extension, the admin and the sellers of the marketplace can allow providing the Indonesian Shipping service for shipping their products in Indonesia.
RajaOngkir is a site and web service (API) that provides shipping costs information from various couriers in Indonesia such as POS Indonesia, JNE, TIKI, PCP, ESL, and RPX.
In general, RajaOngkir is intended for users who want to know and compare shipping costs from various couriers and specifically for the customers who shop online.
- This extension is an add-on to the Webkul’s multi-vendor marketplace.
- To make use of this extension, you must have first installed the Webkul’s Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace.
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow:
now. Read More
- Firstly, the admin enables or disable the Marketplace Indonesian Shipping method.
- The admin can set the Marketplace Indonesian shipping title name that will be shown from the front side.
- Also, the admin can allow sellers to save his/her Indonesian Credentials.
- The admin can increase or decrease shipping charges by some value.
- Sellers can also choose a Starter/Basic/Pro API version.
- Sellers can also set the Sub District as his/her origin.
- Indonesian shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
- Moreover, the seller can track the shipment.
Follow the below steps for installing the extension –
The customers will get a zip folder of the Magento 2 Marketplace Indonesian Shipping module. They need to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
Unzip the extension zip and then move “app” folder (inside “src” folder) into Magento root directory on the server.
Now, run the below mentioned commands in the Magento 2 root directory via terminal.
First command –
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command –
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command –
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
For translating the module language, please navigate into the to app>code>Webkul>MpIndonesianShipping>i18n and edit the en_US.csv file.
Now, translate the words on the right and upload the modified file to the same location. The filename of the translated file should be according to the language and region code like de_DE.csv.
How to Get the API Key?
- If you already have an account at RajaOngkir, Login and navigate to the API Keys section to get the API Key.
- If you don’t have an account, follow the steps below to create one and get the API key –
1: Navigate to Register and then enter the required details and tap Daftar button.
2: Then, you will see a success message for registration and will receive an email for account activation.
3: Go to your email account and open the email received. Tap or copy the link in your browser.
4: You can see that the account has been activated successfully.
5: You can now login with your user name and password an go to the API Key to get your API Key.
After login, you can also check the Upgrades that are available. Note that every user who registers on RajaOngkir automatically gets a Starter account, if you want to use more features, you have to upgrade your account to Basic or Pro
Module – Configuration
After installing the extension correctly, the admin will navigate through Stores->Configuration->Sales->Shipping Methods to configure the module.
Here, the admin will –
- Enable the module for checkout by selecting the option ‘Enabled for Checkout‘ as Enabled else select it as Disabled to keep the module disabled at checkout
- Select the API URL according to your account type – Starter, Basic, and Pro.
Here, the admin will get the Starter Pack in the API URL by default. To choose any other URL select the respective API URL from the drop-down option.
It includes only one domestic shipping service that is JNE.
It includes Starter Pack features + Get an International Courier service.
Further, it includes Starter Pack + Basic Pack + you will also get the option of choosing the city and sub districts for shipping.
Here, the admin can select the Origin Type as City or Sub -District.
- Enter the API Key for the selected API URL
- Load Data – You need to tap this button only after saving the complete configuration for validation of the key
- Set the Shipping Title that is visible to the customers at the store frontend
- Set the Method Name
- Select the Origin Type as City or Sub District as required
- If sub district is selected then select the Sub District Origin
- Select the allowed Domestic Shipping Couriers
- Select the allowed International Shipping Couriers
- Add or Subtract the Shipping Price by – Enter the amount by Prefixing a + or – as required. To increase the shipping amount by Rp 10 use +10 and to decrease the amount use -10 and like wise. In other words – The admin can add additional amount to the original API generated shipping price or subtract amount from the original API generated shipping price
- Select Yes to ‘Allow the seller to Save MPIndonesianShipping Details’ else select No.
- Select Yes for ‘Show Method if Not Applicable‘ to display the error message else select it as No.
Under this section, the admin will set up his store origin by navigating through Stores->Configuration->Sales->Shipping Settings.
Seller’s End – Shipping Configuration
After the successful installation of the extension, the seller will navigate to the menu option Indonesian Configuration.
Here, the seller will –
- Select respective API URL from the drop-down option
- Here, the seller will get the Starter Pack in the API URL by default. To choose any other URL select the respective API URL from the drop down option.
- Starter – It includes only one domestic shipping service that is JNE.
- Basic – It includes Starter Pack features + Get an International Courier service.
- Pro – It includes Starter Pack + Basic Pack + Get the option of choosing the city and sub districts for shipping under the Origin Type(Only in Pro) option.
- Starter – It includes only one domestic shipping service that is JNE.
- Enter the API key for the selected API URL.
- Select the Origin Type as – City or Sub District as required
- Then select the Domestic Shipping carriers
- Select the International Shipping carriers
After configuring the Indonesia Shipping, the seller will navigate to the Shipping Settings section to set up their origin.
Here, the seller will enter the following details –
- Company name
- Phone number
- Street Address
- Zip Code of your location
Lastly, tap the Save button to save the Origin settings for the seller.
Customer’s End Checkout Process
The buyer can easily purchase the products using Indonesian Shipping, adding them to the cart as shown in the screenshot below:
Meanwhile, whenever a buyer places an order which contains the vendor’s product, the buyer can find all the allowed Indonesian Shipping methods under the shipping methods like the below snapshot.
During checkout, the buyer can find their shipping method under “Order Summary” as shown below in the screenshot.
Note: In the Magento2 Marketplace Indonesian Shipping module, the shipping rates are calculated according to the seller’s Regional Franchise, product weight, and the Zip Code of the Domestic buyer.
Magento2 Marketplace Indonesian Shipping Management
When the order is placed, the seller can see the order under “My Order History” as per the image below.
Further, if the admin sets the “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option as “Yes” then the seller can manage the orders from the front-end.
Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate the tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products.
Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order.
Moreover, once the seller generates the shipment and invoice, the seller will able to see complete order details as shown below in the snapshot.
Shipping Information :
After that, the seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily. In this slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information which is entered by the seller under Manage Print PDF Header.
Shipping Slip :
Invoice Slip :
Manage Orders – Admin End
The admin can view and manage all the orders(along with the seller’s orders). Hence, for this, the admin will navigate to the Sales > Order as per the below image.
Here, the admin can view the complete list of the orders. Hence, to manage and generate invoices, the shipment of the orders, the admin selects the order from the list.
So, the admin can-
- notify the customers by sending them emails,
- cancel/hold the order and
- even edit/reorder the product order.
Admin Invoice Management
The admin can generate and manage the invoice for their product. However, the store owner can view the invoice of the seller also if it’s part of the order.
Invoice Slip Generated By Admin
Admin Shipment Generation
Thus, the admin can even generate the shipment of the product which can be viewed in the shipment tab. This will also contain the shipment by the seller if the seller’s product is part of the order.
By clicking on the Send Tracking Information button on the top right corner, the admin can even send the tracking details to the customer.
Thus, the admin can generate the packing slip after creating the shipments by clicking Print.
Customer Order Section
Here, the seller will be able to check the shipping method selected by the customer. Apart from that, the seller can manage the order by generating the invoice, enter the tracking number and tap the Ship button for generating the shipment and sending the tracking number to the customer.
- The merchant(Admin/Seller) will have to manually send the shipment using the same courier service provider that the customer had selected while placing the order.
- After receiving the tracking number, the merchant(Admin/Seller) can add the tracking details while creating the shipment for the particular order.
After that, the customer can tap the Track this Shipment link which opens up a popup with the tracking details of the respective order.
That was all about the Magento 2 Marketplace Indonesian Shipping extension. Still have any doubts or queries regarding the extension get back to us at [email protected] or create a ticket at our HelpDesk system. You may also browse other Magento 2 marketplace addons and our quality Magento 2 extensions.
Current Product Version - 5.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x,2.4.x