Best described as a process that optimizes all shipping cost. Magento Dropship Management Module is used to increase the efficiency of the store and having the right products in stock for customers, properly identified and available to ship quickly to customers. In Magento Dropship Management Module, all the Warehouses are managed by admin. Admin can add/edit or delete warehouse if needed and Buyer can select shipping method according to Warehouse.
Here, the admin will be able to import products from the AliExpress into his store and can start selling those products within his own store very easily. To place the orders at AliExpress the admin just needs to click a single button and then make the payment as we have automated the order process for the AliExpress orders. Admin can also assign AliExpress imported products to various warehouses available for shipping the product.
Note- When the admin will create new warehouse, then use the same email id as username and default password for login Warehouse Manager and after login, you can change the password.
This module is also Available for Magento2
Features Of Magento Dropship Management
- Import AliExpress products(simple and with custom options) from AliExpress into your selected store.
- Import products from the AliExpress search page or from the category pages.
- Shop URL verification while registering your Magento store URL.
- Import AliExpress products to your multiple websites separately.
- The product information like base name, price, product reviews, meta title, meta keywords, meta description, SKU, description(simple tags, HTML tags, and multiple images), and variations(custom options) get imported along with the product.
- View all AliExpress Orders in a separate section.
- Automated Order Process for the AliExpress Orders.
- Mass Assign/Un-Assign the imported products to various warehouses.
- Set the Default quantity and cost of the imported products when they are assigned to the warehouse.
- Assign warehouse automatically or manually.
- Google Maps API based address auto-complete.
- Select the email template for order approval and new warehouse account.
- Select shipping methods for every warehouse.
- Separate warehouse manager login for managing the orders and shipments.
- The admin can do complete management (add/edit/delete) of the warehouses.
- The admin can assign warehouses to unassigned orders.
- Add shipping rates information using a CSV file.
- Mention warehouse stock quantity in the products.
- Shipping cost is calculated according to the warehouse location.
- The admin can add warehouse(supplier) products price rules.
- The admin can map Magento category with warehouse category.
- The admin can add the Data-Flow Profile to map Magento product attributes with warehouse product attributes.
- The admin can import multiple warehouse(supplier) products using single CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Allowed admin to import individual warehouse(supplier) products using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Automatically created supplier account if not exist during warehouse products import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Applying price rules on warehouse(supplier) products during import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) dashboard to analyze sales.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) orders.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) products.
- Allowed Warehouses(suppliers) to view their dashboard to analyze sales.
- The module properly works with default Magento shipping methods.
Installation of Magento Dropship Management
Installation of the module is very easy. You need to move the app folder into Magento root directory.
After moving the app folder flush the cache from Magento admin module. Under System > Cache Management.
After those primary step, you just need to configure the module.
After the module installation, the admin needs to do configuration. Go to system > configuration. Here following settings will be available to the admin:
Name – Enter the admin or store owner name.
Email – Enter the email id of admin or of the store owner.
Warehouse Assign – Select how to assign the warehouse to an order.
- Auto – At the time of checkout, the customers will find Dropshipping method. After placing the order, the nearest warehouse will be assigned where the product is available.
- Manual – In Manual mode, the customers will only find the default shipping methods. After placing the order using the available shipping method, the admin will need to assign the nearest warehouse manually where the product is available.
Google API Key – Enter Google Maps API Key here.
How to get a Google API Key
The admin needs to get the Google Maps API key for address auto-complete to work. Please visit the following link for getting the API Key. Log into your Google account and then click GET A KEY button as visible below:
A pop-up window will appear, Create Project and give any name to it. Then, click ENABLE API.
After few seconds, the API Key will be generated. Copy the API key, it will be used at the time of widget configuration.
Warehouse Transactional Email
New Warehouse Account Template – Select the email template for when new warehouse account is created.
Order Approved Template – Select the email template for warehouse manager when an order is approved.
Show Price Details in Order Approval Mail – Select either “Yes” or “No” whether to display price details or not.
New warehouse registration mail to warehouse :
Under the AliExpress Settings section, the admin will –
- Install the AliExpress Chrome extension.
To install the AliExpress extension just tap the Install button. After this, you will be redirected to the Google Chrome store and then you can directly click on the “Add to Chrome” button to install the extension.
- Enter the Username and the Token
The admin can enter any username that he can remember. This username will be required for authenticating your store at the AliExpress website. The token is also a required for the authentication purpose and a new token can be generated any number of times.**Note: Whilst generating a new token, you must first save the configuration and then make use of the entered username and the token for authenticating your store at the AliExpress website.
Enter the default quantity that will be applicable to the imported products from AliExpress whilst assigning the products to the warehouse
- Default Cost
Enter the default cost that will be applicable to the Imported products from the AliExpress when the products are assigned to a warehouse
- Default Attribute Set ID
Select the default attribute set for the products being imported from the AliExpress
- Default Tax Class
Select the default tax class for the products being imported from the AliExpress
Set the weight that will be applicable to the products being imported from the AliExpress
- Product Active
Set ‘Yes‘ to enable the imported products in your store after importing the products from AliExpress else select ‘No‘
- Default Website
Select the default website where the imported products from AliExpress will be added to.
How to use Magento Dropship Management
Magento Dropship Management module is very easy to use. You will need to follow the instruction list as per the given screenshots.
Under the Warehouse Manager tab on the menu, the admin can see various options to manage as per the image below.
Admin can edit/add/delete/change the status of the warehouse under Warehouse Manager > Manage Warehouse.
Adding a new Warehouse
Fill all the details of your warehouse and then click on the save warehouse button.
Editing a Warehouse
After updating all the details, save the warehouse. Here admin can also manage the Field Mapping, Price Rules, Added Products, orders by simply clicking on the menu options from the panel on the left.
Under the Warehouse Manager > Manage Order, the admin can manage orders, view orders, approve or cancel orders.
Shipping Rules (Table Rate)
Admin can apply shipping rules/rates for different warehouses on the basis of the location of the warehouse, product price/weight. Under the Warehouse Manager > Shipping Settings, the admin can set the shipping rules for different warehouses as per the image below.
Shipping Rule CSV file Example –
Here, the admin can create the shipping rule for the Warehouses(suppliers) if they have not added the shipping cost from their end. The admin will enter the Country Code, Region ID, Zip From, Zip To, Price, Weight from, and Weight To values in the CSV file.
Admin can add a new price rule or can edit a previous one on the basis of minimum price and the maximum price of the product and then add some extra amount over that price on fixed/percentage basis to be applied on the products added. Under the Warehouse Manager > Price Rules, admin can add or edit price rule as per the images below.
Adding New Price rule
Admin can create a new Dataflow profile or can edit a Dataflow profile as shown in the images below. Under the Warehouse Manager > Dataflow Profile, admin can add a new data flow profile. Here admin can map the attributes stored in the database with the attributes in the uploaded CSV file.
Adding New Dataflow
Admin can map the categories present in the database with the categories in the uploaded CSV file. Under the Warehouse Manager > Category Mapping, admin can add a new category to map or can edit previously mapped categories as per the images below.
Add new Category Mapping
Warehouse Product Profile
Here admin can upload the products details file along with their images as shown in the images below. Here admin can also add Field Mapping and Price Rules for the products uploaded. Under the Warehouse Manager > Warehouse Product Profile, admin can upload and manage the products accordingly.
Here we have two sample types to download from, that can be used for easily uploading the products –
- Download Samples If the SKU doesn’t exist.
If you download these samples then you can add new products by filling in the product information in the CSV, XML, or XLS file and then upload it under the “Upload Product File” section on the store.
- Download Samples If SKU exists.
If you download these samples then you can update the warehouse products. Here, the admin will enter the SKU, Price, Stock, and the Supplier(e-mail Id) to update the products.
- Now, after downloading the sample file (CSV, XML, XLS) if you want to use it for uploading the products in bulk, you need to enter the product details first and then under “Upload Product File” upload the file and add the images zip file under “Upload Product Images.zip“. Now, click the “Upload Profile” button to upload the products.Now, after clicking the “Upload Profile” button, you will be directed to the “Run Profile” page. Here, the admin under “Select Profile” option will select the profile to run as shown below in the snapshot.Now, click the Save button after which the products will start importing as per the snapshot below.
- After completing the product upload, you can see the total number of products imported.
Run Warehouse Product Profile
If you have already uploaded the product file and the product images zip file, you can run that profile at a later time as well under this section. Just select the already created profile and then click on Save to import the products.
Here, the admin can select yes/no option for – “Want to skip if product warehouse price is greater than product price”. If yes, this will allow the admin to skip the products of the warehouse that are having greater price than the product price.
Installing – AliExpress Importer Chrome Extension
Follow the below steps to install the AliExpress Importer Chrome extension from the admin backend –
Step 1: Navigate to System > Configuration > AliExpress Settings.
Step 2: Now, tap on the Install link.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the Google Chrome store. Here, tap on the “Add to Chrome” button to install the AliExpress Importer extension.
Step 4: Now, a pop-up will appear just click on the “Add Extension” button and we are done installing the Magento AliExpress Importer extension in the Chrome browser.
How to Import AliExpress Products
**Note: Before importing the products from AliExpress into your store you should first install the AliExpress Importer extension in your Google Chrome browser. After that, you can continue as explained below.
Go to the AliExpress website “https://www.aliexpress.com” and navigate to the products or just search the products in the search bar. Now, while hovering your mouse you can see the blue icon for the “AliExpress product Importer“. Just click that icon to import the products into your store.
Now, click on the AliExpress product Importer icon. This brings up a pop-up just enter your store URL and click the next button to proceed further.
Clicking next will bring the pop-up to enter the Username and the Token.
To get the Username and the Token –
You will navigate to System > Configuration > AliExpress Settings. Here you will find the username and the token that needs to be copied.
After copying the token just save the configuration.
**Note: You can regenerate the token any number of times by clicking the “Generate Token” button. Also, you can manually enter the Username and the Token and then Save the configuration to use the manually entered Username and the Token to authenticate your store.
Lastly, click the “Submit” button as shown in the above snapshot. Your store will be authenticated and you will see a success message “Authenticated Successfully“.
Now, after the authentication when you click the importer icon, you will get a popup page as per the image.
Here, you can:
- Edit the product name and import the product with the edited name.
- Edit the product price and import the product with the edited price.
- Import the product reviews also as per the choice. You can import all or none reviews. Also, set the number of product reviews you want to import.
- Edit the Meta Tag Title, Meta Tag Description, and Meta Tag Keywords.
- After clicking the submit button, the product gets imported successfully as per the image.
- There are other product attributes like SKU, description(simple tags, HTML tags, and multiple images), and variations which will be imported. But they will not be editable while importing the product. You can edit these attributes after importing the product to your store.
You can also import the products from the AliExpress search page by first searching for a product in the AliExpress search bar.
After tapping the search, the search results will be populated and you can see the importer icon on the search page as well as shown below in the snapshot.
Edit The Store URL/Add A New Store URL For Authentication
After you have authenticated your store you will see an edit button visible in the top right-hand corner. This button can be used to edit a previously entered URL or can be used to authenticate a new store URL. This edit icon will only be visible on the AliExpress website and not anywhere else.
Now, the imported products will be visible under Warehouse Manager > AliExpress Products menu option as shown below in the snapshot.
Now, the admin can Mass Assign/Un-Assign the imported products to the various warehouses. The admin will first select the products and after that from the actions drop-down select the add warehouse or remove warehouse option as required. The admin can also delete the AliExpress products by selecting the product(you can multi-select the products) and then tapping the Delete option.
After selecting the add or remove warehouse you need to select the warehouse. Tap the warehouse where you want to assign or un-assign the products. Selecting the warehouse will assign or un-assign as per the selection made.
**Note: When you are mass assigning the products to various warehouses, the quantity and the default cost set under the AliExpress Settings in the backend module configuration will be applicable to all the products.
The admin also can edit the imported products, can assign the products with quantity and price to the various warehouses, and check the product’s customizable options. To edit and assign a warehouse, click the Edit link.
When the products that are imported from AliExpress to your Magento store get purchased at your store, then all those orders will be visible under the section Warehouse Manager > AliExpress Orders.
Now, when the admin will click on the “Place Order” button, the admin will be redirected to the AliExpress and the product gets automatically added to the cart and then the admin will be directed to the “Review Your Order” section as per the below snapshots.
Now, the admin can manually confirm the order and then select the payment method to make the payment for the purchase.
Dropship Shipping will apply on the cart when assigned warehouse of the product provides shipment to the buyer address. The customer can see “Dropship Shipping Method” in the shipping method section as shown below in the snapshot. The shipping methods will be available to the customer according to the allowed shipping methods for the warehouses.
Admin – Warehouse Manager
Under the Warehouse Manager > Manage Order, warehouse admin can manage order grid contains the collection of those product’s order for which this warehouse ship method is set and an invoice is created.
Here the admin can cancel the order or can view order to create shipment for the order.
Now The product is shipped from Warehouse.
Note: The warehouse manager will receive an email at the time of creation of new warehouse and invoice creation.
Under this section, the warehouse manager can see the order and amount statistics for his warehouse and other details regarding the warehouse. The warehouse manager can also filter all the warehouse orders and amounts by last 24 hours, Last Seven Days, Current Month, Year To Days and 2 Years to Days as per the snapshot below.
Shipping Setting (Table Rate)
Warehouse Manager can upload CSV file for uploading the shipping rules. After uploading the CSV files, the shipping rates will be visible in the grid showing the warehouse, country ID, ZIP code range, weight bracket, and the shipping cost.
That’s all for the base Magento Dropship Management, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x, 1.8.x.x, 1.9.x.x