Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace: Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension converts your Bagisto Store into a complete online marketplace store. Using the Laravel Marketplace Module, the seller can manage their Products, Order Shipment, Payouts, Shop Profile and every standard marketplace features (using add-ons for marketplace). The Laravel Multi-vendor Marketplace module supports all the Bagisto templates and themes and it will be compatible with responsive web designs.
- Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace module is only supported by Bagisto version 0.1.4 or greater.
Features of Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Separate Seller/Vendor Profile with a dedicated Shop URL.
- Manage Seller Branding by providing the banner, social links and SEO friendly URLs for their shop.
- Product Search by Seller/Vendor on Vendor Panel.
- Separate view for seller’s product collection. Seller’s feedback and interactive review system with the star rating.
- Product Assignment by Admin to Seller Account
- Dedicated seller dashboard to view income, payouts, order details, latest comments, and reviews.
- Proper check on Stock availability.
- Admin can set global commission for the seller.
- Vendor/Seller can be Enabled/Disabled by Admin
- Product Approval by Admin
- Special pricing available for Sellers with date filter.
- Attractive landing page with top sellers and their associated top products.
- The seller can edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, and the shop information.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-left Hebrew and Arabic).
- The seller can edit or delete products from their dashboard.
- Admin can delete or update Seller’s profile and products.
- Once an order is completed, an admin can create a “Payout” for the seller.
- Admin has the option to generate invoice and ship the product.
- Sellers can maintain everything transparent between them and customers by displaying return & shipping policy and providing shop description
- The Seller can add multiple images of the product.
- The seller can check total sales as made, total payout and remaining payout as done from Admin end.
- Functionality to either create New Product or provide own details on the existing product.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
Installation of Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Customers will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, Unzip the respective extension zip and then merge “packages” and “storage” folders into the project root directory.
Goto config/app.php file and add the following line under ‘webkul packages’
Goto composer.json file inside the Bagisto root directory and add the following line under ‘psr-4’
Next, Run these commands below to complete the setup in the bagisto root directory.
composer dump-autoload php artisan migrate php artisan route:cache php artisan db:seed --class=Webkul\Marketplace\Database\Seeders\DatabaseSeeder php artisan vendor:publish (-> Press 0 and then press enter to publish all assets and configurations.)
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Marketplace icon on the left-hand side in the menu bar.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Configuration
Once you are on Admin dashboard, click the Configure option which is there on the left-hand side in the menu bar following which you will be redirected to the Marketplace Configuration page.
Above you will get settings to choose channel and locale. Based on that you can even change the configuration of the marketplace.
The fields below depicting [default] refers to settings of default inventory and the fields depicting [default-en] refers to the setting of the default channel and English locale.
Let’s go through with the Configuration Settings one by one
- Commission Per Unit (In Percentage): Here the admin defines set the global commission % for sellers that will be applicable to all. If the admin has set global commission 10% for every seller in the marketplace, so when a product is purchased admin will be earning 10% of the product cost as commission.
Here are the settings for your Landing Page, where you can provide descriptive information and attract sellers to sell on your marketplace. The landing page appears when you click Sell on your Frontend.
Let’s move on with each functionality.
- Page Title: Here you can give the main title to your landing page that will act as the main attraction for your seller.
- Banner Content: Here you can provide the banner content that will appear on the banner image as provided.
- Open Shop Button Label: Here, you can provide the label of Open Shop Button.
- About Marketplace: Here you can give more information about your marketplace. You can also include HTML contents in your text.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Admin View
On the admin dashboard, click the marketplace icon which is there on the left-hand side to check on for the features as available in the backend for admin.
- Sellers: Here you will find the list of sellers that have registered on your marketplace. Based upon the setting that you have done for Seller Approval in configuration, the status of the seller will be shown here.
You can check the sellers for which you want to make any changes in the status and select the option to update or delete from the drop-down.
After selecting Update, you can further choose to Approve or Disapprove the Seller
- Products: Here you can see the list of products as created by the sellers. Based upon the setting that you have done for Product Approval in configuration, the status of the seller will be shown here.
You can check the product for which you want to make any changes in the status and select the option to update or delete from the drop-down.
After selecting Update, you can further choose to Approve or Disapprove the Product.
- Seller Reviews: Here you will find the reviews as shared by the customer for the particular seller. By default, the status of the reviews remains unapproved.
You need to select the review which you want to update and then from the above drop down, choose Update and then Approve or Disapprove the review.
- Orders: Here you can see the list of orders as made by the customers on your website for the products as offered by the sellers with their status as Completed or Pending. Based upon the setting as set for the sellers to generate invoice and ship the product, actions are performed.
As an admin, to generate invoice or ship the product, click on the eye icon under the column Actions.
In the first section of Information, you will find details regarding the order.
Next, to generate the invoice, click the invoice button.
At the bottom of the invoice section, provide the quantity of the product for which invoice needs to be generated.
After entering the quantity to invoice, click on the Save Invoice button at the top to generate the invoice.
Next, click the Ship button at the top to ship the product.
In the Create Shipment page, under Shipping Information provide the name of the Carrier Title and Tracking Number of the shipment.
Next, under the Products Ordered section, select the inventory source from where products need to be shipped from the dropdown.Below that, provide the quantity of the item that is needed to be shipped.Click Save Shipment give at the top to generate shipment for the order.
- Transactions: Here you will find the list of payouts transactions as done by the Admin to the Sellers along with the amount paid.
In order to do the payouts, go to the Order section and find the Orders for which you get the Pay button enabled under Pay section.
Click on the Pay button, after which you can drop in some comments regarding the payout and submit that.
To Sign up as a seller, Go to Account section on the front end and click Sign Up.
After that, while registering up as the customer, you can choose the radio button to become Seller/Vendor. After that, you need to provide your Shop URL.
Once Signed Up, there will be two sections available. If you have chosen to be Vendor/Seller, you will find your details as a customer under My Account section and as a seller under the Marketplace section.
Let’s move with the features of the Seller dashboard under the Marketplace section.
Profile: Here you can manage your shop profile. This is very useful in terms of shop branding by displaying useful information. Below are the fields that you will find in the profile section.
- Shop Title: Here you need to provide the title or name of your Shop. It’s a mandatory field.
- Media: Under this section, you need to provide a logo and banner for the shop to be displayed at frontend.
- About Shop: Under this section, you can provide a description for your shop informing customers about the products you sell and other stuff to make it more informative.
- Social Links: In this section, you can provide links to your shop social channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Skype and LinkedIn.
- SEO: To improve your shop search ranking on search engines, you can enrich that by providing meta title and description.
- Frontend View: In order to view the seller’s page, click View Seller Page which is there on the Profile page.
You will then be redirected to dedicated seller’s page.To check the seller’s products collection, click View Collection Page.You will then be redirected to the Sellers’ Product Collection page.
Dashboard: Here you can see complete details of your sales report with an intuitive bar graph along with top-selling products and customers.
Products: Here you will find the list of products as created by the seller.
Here the seller can create products in two ways:
- Create a New Product: If the product is totally new, you can click Create New option and create a totally new product.
Here you will need to provide all the details of the product.
- Create an Existing Product: If there is an already existing product on the website and you want to sell the same product of yours but with different price, just type the first three letters of the product. If the product is already there on the website, you will get that in the search result.
Click on Sell Yours to create your own version of the existing product. You need to provide the following description of the existing product:Product Condition: Here you can select the condition of the product that you are selling as New or Old.
Price: Provide the price of your product in this filed.Description: Here you need to describe the product that you are selling.Images: Provide images of your product here.
Inventory: Here you need to define the quantity of your product in the inventory sources as created by the seller.
- Order: Here you will find the list of orders as made by the customers for your products.
Clicking the eye icon, you will find more information on the order along with invoice and shipment details.
- Transactions: Here you will find the payouts report as done by the Admin to the seller. The dashboard here provide details of total payout done and the amount which left unpaid.
You will also get the list of payout transaction.
- Reviews: Here you will get the list of reviews as given by the customer to the particular seller.
That’s all for Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://bagisto.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 0.1.0
Supported Framework Version - v0.1.4