Etsy Odoo Bridge extension connects Odoo with Etsy marketplace using REST API .Prior to connecting Odoo and Etsy you need to register app over Etsy developer account and obtain the Application key /Access key and Secret key for using them in Odoo.
Etsy App Registraion
For creating app over Etsy API visit this link https://www.etsy.com/developers/register and register as developers.
Here provide some basic information like: Name, Email, Password and Username. You can also register on Etsy developer account using your Facebook or Google account.
After submitting the details you will receive an confirmation email which you will need to verify to get access of developer account.
After verification you will be redirected app page , here you can register your app for getting Access key and Secret key .
While creating the app fill these information :
- Application Name
- Place the name of your app, it’s will visible to user while authenticating for getting OAuth Token and OAuth Secret.
- Describe your Application
- Place the description of your app, it’s will also visible to user while authentication.
- Application Website
- Place the full URL of your odoo website.
- What type of Application are you building?
- Mark Seller Tools option.
- Who will be the users of this application?
- Mark Just myself or colleagues option.
- Is your application commercial?
- Mark No option.
- Will your app do any of the following?
- Mark All 3 options[, ]
Here mark the term and conditional and click on Create App .
Etsy API Credentials
After completing all these mention steps your app will be create over Etsy developer account for accessing your etsy data using REST API.
Now you can collect the Access key[Key String] and Secret key[Shared Secret] of created Etsy app and place them in credentials section of Etsy Odoo Bridge .
Thanks for reading this blog , you can query or give feedback in the comments below
it will help us in improving the content of this blog. Hope this post will help you. Thanks 🙂