Features According To Advance Marketplace Version:- There are many features added in our marketplace module to help admin to convert the store into a marketplace. We are continuously in process of updating our module. Each and every version has its own functionalities. To help Admin to distinguish the features in the updated versions, we have listed all the features according to the marketplace version.
Refer :- To know more about the marketplace go to https://store.webkul.com/PrestaShop-Extensions/Marketplace/Prestashop-Advanced-Marketplace.html
- The top most panel is the latest version of the marketplace module.
- The features listed in the versions are the features added to those versions
- The updated versions include the features of older versions also.
Version 3.1.0/Version 5.1.0
Seller profile –
- Admin can add CMS page for terms & conditions.
- Sellers can contact admin via Email from Edit profile page.
- Admin can add Zip/Postal code field for seller address with city and country in configuration settings.
- Admin can preview seller profile from seller list in back office.
- Seller Dashboard page displays statistics graph based on sales and orders.
Seller Product –
- Admin can allow sellers to add minimum quantity for sale.
- Admin can allow sellers to add condition on their products.
- Admin can choose whether seller can add wholesale price and price per unit on their products and combinations or not.
- Admin commission will be displayed on Add/Edit product and product details page of seller front end if allowed by admin.
- If product has combination then product quantity and minimum quantity will be hidden for both seller and admin.
- Seller and Admin can change position of product active images.
- Seller and Admin can change combination quantity from product combination list (combination tab).
- ‘Save & Stay’ button available on add/update combination page.
- Seller can generate combinations.
- Seller can create attributes and attribute value.
- Seller can create features and feature value.
- Seller can view admin commission summary on their order details page.
- Sellers can view their earnings and admin commission summary, currency wise in transactions section.
Shipping Distribution Feature –
- If Prestashop Marketplace Seller Shipping module is enabled then Admin can distribute shipping amount to Seller.
Version 3.0.0/Version 5.0.0
Marketplace 5.0.0 is our major change as we have merged various functionalities such as Combination, Features, Shipping.
General Configuration –
- Allow/Disallow custom CSS for Marketplace
- Advertise conversion of Prestashop store into a Marketplace by displaying “Become A Seller” on Navigation Bar, Footer Bar and Footer Pop Up.
- Allow/Disallow sellers to update their orders.
- Display the selected order statuses to sellers to update order.
Approval Configuration –
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to provide their social profile links.
- If allowed, then admin can enable/disable the Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Instagram links.
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to apply pre-added tax rules on their products.
- Allow sellers to add meta description & titles to their products.
- Sellers can now set the visibility of their product, if allowed by admin.
- Sellers can select availability preferences to their products, if allowed by admin.
- Allow/disallow sellers to add reference number to their products.
- Allow/disallow sellers to add EAN, UPC, JAN numbers to the products.
- Allow/disallow sellers to “Create Combination” for their products using admin’s added attributes & values.
- Allow/disallow sellers to “Add Features” for their products using admin’s added features & values.
- Now, sellers can apply admin added shipping to their products, if allowed by admin.
- Admin can now set the manual approval of updated products also.
- If “Prestashop Combination Activate/deactivate module” is installed, then admin can allow/disallow sellers to activate/deactivate their created combinations.
Profile Management –
- Seller can also add profile as well as shop banner in their profile information.
- Seller can provide their social links as configured by admin.
- Seller can also select their desired details (from the list provided by admin) to be displayed on their profile & shop page.
- Admin can also add “Payment Details” for seller by selecting the pre-specified payment mode.
- Seller can specify the minimum quantity of product for sale.
- Seller can apply tax on their products.
- Specify the tax exclusive as well as inclusive price of product.
- Specify the whole sale price including unit price of product.
- Create combination using predefined attributes and its values.
- Add features to products using predefined features & its values.
- Apply admin’s added shipping to products.
- Specify meta title & description, EAN, JAN,UPC,ISBN to the product.
- Manage the visibility of product on store.
- Select the behavior of order i.e. allow/deny order when the product is our of stock.
- Seller can go to product edit page directly from the preview of the product.
- Admin can assign their own product with or without combination, features and shipping to seller.
Order Management & Transaction Details-
- Seller can view the total earning made on marketplace store.
- Seller can use the allow order status to update their order.
- Seller can add their tracking number and Url.
- Admin can also view the total earning of each seller separately.
- Once payment for the order is accepted, then seller can view their due amount that has to be paid by admin.
- Admin will also have the information of due and paid amount at their end.
- Admin can pay seller share at their end and can manage the transaction detail on marketplace.
- Seller can view their due amount as well as amount that has been settled by admin in transaction detail.
Email Based Notification –
- Mail to seller when admin product is assigned.
- Tracking mail to buyer for the order placed.
Version 2.1.1/Version 4.0.0
- Admin can edit the ‘From Mail Title’ and Email Address from which the mail will be sent to the seller.
- Admin can manage on configuration page whether city,country fields for Sellers profile will be mandatory or not.
- Admin can view Order’s shipping Amount in the Manage seller Orders tab.
- Admin can view Order wise shipping
- Admin can choose whether the distribution of commission will be displayed on Order confirmation or on Payment accepted.
- Admin can see the number of pending payments if Distribution of Commission is displayed when Payment is Accepted for any order
- Seller can deactivate/reactivate their shop if Admin has allowed this functionality in the module Configuration.
- Seller can add city, country and state in their profile.
- Seller can see the vouchers in orders details if voucher is applied on seller’s product.
- Admin can enable/disable the multi-language functionality.
- Sellers can select their default language.
- Seller can send seller request in different language.
- Seller can provide their shop description, shop name in different language.
- Seller can provide the product name, short and long description in different languages.
- Seller can provide a unique shop name for the shop URL. This unique name will be same in every language.
- Admin can also add seller details in different languages.
- Admin can also provide the seller product description and name in different languages.
- Seller can also update the product details in different languages.
- Admin can now assign multiple product to single seller.
- Admin can select whether to receive mail when the seller product is added or not.
- Admin can select whether to receive mail when the seller product is deleted or not.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of user friendly URL
- Admin can specify the SEO friendly prefix for the seller profile, shop and collection page.
- Customer can edit or delete the review anytime.
- Seller can also crop the product image according to the requirement.
- Admin can specify the reasons for deactivating seller proﬁle/ seller product.
- Seller can select default category for their products.
- Seller products cannot be active, if seller status is inactive.
- If admin is reactivating the seller, then seller product will not be automatically reactivated.
- Admin need to activate seller product manually.
- Admin can view seller details at order page.
- Admin can select whether to send mail when the seller request is approved or not.
- Admin can select whether to send mail when the seller request is disapproved or not.
- Admin can select whether to send mail when the seller product is approved or not.
- Admin can select whether to send mail when the seller product is disapproved or not.
- Admin can select whether to send mail when the seller order is placed or not.
- Seller can view the total amount of the order on order detail page.
- Seller can view top 5 orders on the dashboard.
- Seller can add images even when the product is deactivated.
- Seller can delete inactive images also.
- Seller can see and edit product images on product update page.
- Inactive images will also display in front, if images uploaded in deactivated product.
- Admin can set whether to show the admin commission to the seller or not
- Admin can now add Terms & Conditions, while the seller registers.
- Admin can also auto approve the seller reviews and can also set the admin approval for seller reviews.
- Seller proﬁle view more clear at the admin end.
- Seller can now add the condition of the product, ie. new, old or refurbished.
- Unique Shop name for every seller. No two sellers can have the same shop name.
- Admin can now assign the existing product to the seller
- Admin can view all the products for each seller separately
- Seller can activate/inactive products.
- Admin can customize the display of seller details.
- Prestashop store becomes a full – ﬂedged marketplace.
- Admin manages commission. Admin approve/disprove seller proﬁle.
- Admin approve/disprove seller products.
- Admin can also set the default approval of seller proﬁle and seller products.
- Admin manage payment mode.
- Admin can approve/disapprove any seller request.
- Seller reviews enable/disable by admin.
- Admin can set diﬀerent seller commission for every seller.
- Admin can set global commission also.
- Admin can change the background and the text color.
- Admin can choose whether the tax is to given to admin, seller or distribute equally between the admin and seller.
- In the default module, the shipping price is given to the admin.
- Separate seller proﬁle and seller shop.
- Separate seller shops for each seller.
- Seller can choose from the payment methods provided by the admin, through which seller share is transferred.
- Buyer will have more variety to choose from.
- Buyer can give their reviews and ratings.
- Admin needs to approve and disapprove the buyer reviews and ratings, only then they are visible in the front-end.
Here is the list of latest Marketplace versions compatible to respective Prestashop versions.
For Prestashop V1.6
- Marketplace V2.1.1
- Marketplace V3.0.0
- Marketplace V3.1.0 (Current)
For Prestashop V1.7
- Marketplace V4.0.0
- Marketplace V5.0.0
- Marketplace V5.1.0 (Current)
Remember – Functionality wise “Marketplace V2.1.1 & V4.0.0” are equivalent, “Marketplace V3.0.0 & V5.0.0” are equivalent and “Marketplace V3.1.0 & V5.1.0” are equivalent.
Migration of V2.0.x to V2.1.x
- We have updated our module from version 2.0.x to version 2.1.x and made some of the major changes.
- Upgrading the marketplace version 2.0.x to marketplace version 2.1.x is not an easy process. To do so we have to uninstall the older version, delete it and then install the current version. If you have live website then this is not feasible solution as you will loose all your data and customization.
- To avail some of those functionalities in your older version of the module, you can raise your ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ We can add the new functionalities in your older version and it might be considered as paid customization depending on functionality.
Migration of previous versions of marketplace to V5.0.0
- Direct uploading is not possible. You need to uninstall, delete and reinstall the new version of marketplace.
- Upgradation to V5.0.0 is not feasible for live users as they will loose all their data and customization.
Migration of previous versions of marketplace to V5.1.0
- Direct uploading is not possible. You need to uninstall, delete and reinstall the new version of marketplace.
- Upgradation to V5.1.0 is not feasible for live users as they will loose all their data and customization.