CS-Cart Web To Print->
eCommerce has made it possible for customers to get the customized products of their choice without much effort. This allows the customer to design their products with ease and gives them the freedom to put up any design of their liking. Hence, for creating personalized products like handbags, shoes, T-shirt, etc. “CS-Cart Web To Print” add-on is developed.
This addon is used to create a customized product from admin panel. It provides a unique feature to your CS-Cart store by which a customer can customize and redesign the product from the storefront. Customer can order the product after customizing it from the store. Admin can set the number of sides which customer can customize only on the selected area on the canvas. The customers will be able to choose from the predefined templates wherein the customer can change/alter the image, text, and layout within the template.
CS-Cart Web To Print Features->
- Admin can set canvas area(height and width) where the complete canvas will be shown.
- Admin can set a clip area where customer can customize the product sides.
- Set clip position on the canvas.
- Admin/vendor can set any product for the customization
- Option to set any number of sides for any product where customer can customize.
- Advanced backend options for admin to create a default template for each side.
- Option to add any text, image and clip art to customize the product.
- Admin and customer both can download customized files after making an order.
- The customized image will be visible in the shopping cart & other places as a product image.
- Well integrated with MVE/CS-Cart.
- Easy to use and maintain for admin.
Canvas Area: This is the area on which a customizable template will be shown.
Clip Area: This is the area on which the product will be edit/ customize.
Flow Of Installation And Configuration->
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart Web To Print”, you’ll get one zip files and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the plus icon to upload the zip file. After that install the zip file.
After installation of the add-on, you need to configure the settings of the add-on.
Now configure the settings of the add-on and enter the various fields as given below.
- Canvas Width: Enter the width of the Canvas in pixel. This is the area on which a customizable template will be shown. Admin can set any value between 450 to 700 pixel. The default value will be 450 pixels.
- Canvas Height: Enter the height of the Canvas in pixel. This is the area on which a customizable template will be shown. Admin can set any value between 450 to 700 pixel. The default value will be 450 pixels.
- Clip Width: Enter the width of the Clip in pixel. This is the area on which a customer can customize or edit the template. The default value will be 150 pixels.
- Clip Height: Enter the height of the Clip in pixel. This is the area on which a customer can customize or edit the template. The default value will be 150 pixels.
- Clip position on X-axis: Clip position from canvas template at x-axis on which customer can edit or customize. The default value is 150 pixels.
- Clip position on Y-axis: Clip position from canvas template at y-axis on which customer can edit or customize. The default value is 150 pixels.
After configuration of the add-on, an admin can add a new product or make an existing product as a customizable product so that a customer can customize the product from the storefront as per his requirement. Admin can make a product as a customizable product from the product detail page. In the product detail page, under “Add-ons” tab, enable the setting of “Web To Print” and enter the number of sides of product which are customizable by the customer.
Admin can map the side images by “Map Side Images” button as per his requirement to make it available for the customer to customize.
After clicking on save, a new tab “Manage Side Templates” will be displayed which helps to manage the templates of side images and to create a new template.
Admin can view the list of the customizable products from his backend. Go to “Marketing” and “Web To Print” and click “Products”.
Here you can view the list of customizable product with the number of customizable sides of products.
After clicking on the number of sides admin can view the sides of images. Admin can customize the template of the side images.
Admin can create a side image template by clicking on the plus icon. Enter the given fields as per the requirement and click on “Finalize” after settings fields and then “Create” button to create a new template.
An admin can view the list of the created template. To view the list go to “Marketing” and click on “Templates”.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Front End View->
At the front end, a user can see the “CUSTOMIZE” button is added after configuring this add-on. Now a customer can customize the product as per his choice from the storefront.
After clicking on “CUSTOMIZE”, customer can view the number of sides of products available for customization by admin. A customer requires to select the side of the product which he wants to customize and click on “Proceed”.
A customer can find various options to customize the product. Customer can add a “Text”, “Image” and set any “Clip Art” image from the given list. Option to delete a selected part of the product, copy the text and image and option to lock and clear the text and image.
A customer has the option to add an “Image” of his choice to the product and set a “Clip Art” image from the given list. Option to copy and delete the selected “Text” and “Image” is provided to the customer. Once the customer has customized his product he can click on “Finalize” icon to finalize the customization as given in below screenshot.
Click on “FINALIZE AND PROCEED” to save and finalize the customization of the product.
Customer can also re-customize the already customized product.
Option to “RE-CUSTOMIZE” product is provided after finalizing it.
View of the order of customized product at customer end:
After placing the order, a customer can download the customized file from the order detail page.
View of the order of customized product at the back end:
An admin can view the list of the order of customized products at his backend and can download the customized file by clicking “Download Files”.
Admin can find the details of the order that the customer has placed for the customized product from his backend. Admin can find the number of sides and images that needs to be customized. View of printable images and text is also given in the order detail.
That’s All For The Add-On, Still, Have Any Issue, Feel Free To Write Here Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com And Let Us Know Your Views To Make The Module Better.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - CS-Cart and CS-Cart MultiVendor 4.7.x, 4.8.x and 4.9.x