CS-Cart Vendor KYC: This magnificent add-on helps the store admin to built a process of verifying the vendor’s authentication. This reduces the risk and financial frauds by providing the objective to know your vendor better.
- Indeed Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- In addition Functionality to upload KYC is available for both admin and vendor.
- An Automatic mail trigger feature is available on New Vendor Registration.
- Email template related to a request for KYC upload, acceptance/rejection of KYC by admin and expiry of request mail is available.
- Also Admin has the option to send upload KYC request to existing vendors.
- Functionality to resend request related to uploading of KYC is available.
- Moreover Easy to use and manage at admin end.
CS-Cart Vendor KYC
Go to “manage add-ons”, upload and install the zip file provided. Click on “manage” to configure the settings as shown below in the snapshot.
Set the parameters as shown below in snapshot.
- Firstly Select the status of vendor for which a “kyc” upload request mail will be generated at vendor end.
- Select the validity period of request mail related to “kyc” upload.
- Select the status of vendor once the request mail generated gets expired.
- Finally Click to notify admin regarding the new “kyc” upload from vendor or admin end.
Option of mail template related to “kyc upload, admin notification, “kyc” acceptance and rejection by admin and expiry of request mail for “kyc” upload.
Go to “vendor KYC”, click on “KYC” as shown below in snapshot.
Click on “+” to upload “KYC”.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Select the “KYC” type from the drop down provided.
- Enter the name.
- Enter the”Universal Account Number”.
- Upload the “KYC” form.
now. Read More
- Here vendor can view the details of log related to “KYC” upload.
- Click to “download” the “KYC”.
At admin end, click on “Vendor KYC” to manage it.
Here admin can view the log of “KYC” provided by the vendor.
- Click on “+” to upload “KYC” at admin end.
- Click on thumb provided to accept/reject “KYC” individually.
- Advance search option provided.
- Enter the comment in the comment box provided.
- Click to notify vendor via mail.
- For bulk accept/reject of “KYC” click “accept selected” and “reject selected”>.
- To download the “KYC” click “download” as shown below in snapshot.
Here admin can create and view the list of “KYC” types. Click on “+” to add a type as shown below in snapshot.
- Enter the name of the type.
- Click to make the type mandatory.
Here admin can view the logs of “KYC” uploaded by vendors.
There is also an option to send KYC Submission request Manually at Admin end. Go to Vendors->Vendors tab. Just select the vendors to whom the request needs to be sent & click on the button provided for sending KYC request as shown below.
The email will be sent as per the email configuration at admin end.
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x