❝While booking an appointment over the phone, it’s a possibility that you were forced to wait on hold before you can fix it, thus this annoyance would lead you to hang up & look for other solutions.❞
As service providers, keeping your business supple requires you to adapt to your customer’s needs.
No matter what service you are serving to your customers, it all comes down to the time factor.
Since nobody has the time in this world & on top of it one can’t control it but time management is the only possibility.
Value your customers by valuing their time. All well said but how?
The search for the solution of this ‘how’ puts a highlight on the ‘Online Booking Ecosystem’.
People navigate towards the online reservation facilities rather than doing it all manually just for the sake of saving time & the availability of multiple options.
And it’s time for you to pay attention to your reservation facilities, whether you’re on the right track or not.
You might be dealing with online booking services related to personal training, events, education, medical, driving, etc.
Perhaps, you’ll be offering rentals or appointment services. So is it enough? No!
-Neither from the customer’s point of view nor from the service provider.
These are some basic requirements your customers want from your booking services else they are ready to ditch you for the other ones:
- To allow the basic stuff: Enter date, slots, timezone, etc.
- To allow ‘book now, pay later facility.
- Let your customers review their previous experience.
- Notify customers if there’s been a cancellation.
- Notify them when the date is close to what they booked.
Let’s see how the Booking Commerces unlocks all these possibilities.
Booking Commerce is one such booking engine that competence you to do more by providing you a way of creating multiple booking types at once.
- Multiple Bookings Types include One-day Type, Appointment Type, Rent Type, Rent with Time Type, Concert Type, Concert with Time Type.
- The Admin has total control over your bookings periods.
- You can decide the days and times when you’ll accept new reservations and you can completely restrict specific days (such as public holidays or personal emergencies).
- Also, you can even specify the rest time to allow yourself a break.
- Add staff accounts i.e., creating multiple users who will work on your behalf as per the permissions assigned by the Admin.
- Don’t settle for just one type & create multiple categories of bookings to serve your customers.
- Easy process of approving, rescheduling & canceling bookings.
- Booking Commerce understands that we don’t need to be paid immediately for every reservation hence, the ‘Cash on Venue’ feature is what your customers look for.
- And for those who want to pay then and there, the PayPal add-on got you with a secure & smooth online transaction flow.
- Rewarding customers made easy with the booking commerce add-on.
- Moreover, the Google Calendar lets you systemize your tracking for an easy workflow.
This is just a sneak-peak of what this app has for you. Head over to their website to know all that they are offering:
Other Alternatives[ Plugins ]
The above list is of dedicated integrated platforms. There are free and paid plugins are also available:
Magento 2 Add on(Adobe commerce): Magento 2 booking extension is helpful in bookings & reservations. Useful in adding and updating the booking slots.
Opencart: Opencart Booking module facilitates your site for movie bookings, bookings doctor’s appointments, and similar kinds.
Also, one reservation for many days and many bookings for one day can also be done.
Prestashop: Prestashop Booking add on useful in adding discounted features, coupons in the online bookings of any kind of store like hotel, movie, etc.
CS-Cart: CS-Cart Booking add on is helpful in managing online reservations. It is flexible for all types of online bookings.
Odoo: Odoo Booking app is used for fixing business meetings and appointments and can be used to allow booking tickets for movies, concerts, shows, etc.
Shopware: Shopware Booking plugin converts your online Shopware store to an event-driven site. For example, fixing dental appointments and updating on them.
💡 Need Help?
Until next time. 👋