Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of the Odoo Multi Branch Purchase and Invoice only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi Branch Base works; kindly refer to the User Guide of Odoo Multi Branch Base.
Now easily manage your purchase orders and invoice branch-wise!! Opening multiple branches is definitely a step forward towards success but it gives you the duty to manage all the purchase orders and invoices accordingly. Associating these purchase orders with multiple branches is important to avoid any confusion. So, if you own multiple branches for your Odoo Website, the Odoo Multi-Branch Purchase and Invoice Module will help you out to manage the purchase order of the businesses as per the branch they belong to.
The Odoo Multi Branch Purchase and Invoice Module give you a feature to separately manage the purchase order as per the dedicated branch of your website. Other than purchase orders, you can even segregate the invoices, banks, journals, products, and vendors for different branches of your Odoo website. Also, it helps you to step up your business along with the proper management of all the documents.
- The Odoo Multi Branch Purchase and Invoice allows you to manage the purchase order and invoices of multiple branches in Odoo.
- The module is used to segregate data according to different branches of your Odoo website.
- You can associate each purchase order to a unique branch of the company in Odoo.
- The module allows you to link data to the multiple branches in Odoo and avoid confusion.
- Data like banks, journals, products, customers, and invoices can also be linked to the particular branch accordingly.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘purchase_multi_branch’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘purchase_multi_branch’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Purchase app from the backend. Follow the path Orders>>Requests for Quotations>>Create.
- Enter all the details for creating a quotation like a vendor name, vendor reference, order date, etc. Also, select the Branch name for which you want to create the quotation.
- After that, create an invoice for the purchase order. You will be able to see the Branch name on that invoice too.
- You can even see the Branch name on the downloaded invoice of customers as shown below.
- Also, you can view the purchase analysis according to the Branch itself.
- Therefore, you will be able to associate each and every purchase order or invoice to your branch without any hassle.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Odoo Multi Branch Website
- Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0