Events and meetings are really important parts of any business to attend. Remembering all your events is next to impossible; especially, when you need to attend many. Why not save your Time and Effort from manually remembering events? Odoo Event Calendar View has come up to resolve your problem of remembering all your events and meetings.
Odoo Event Calendar View can help you to provide a calendar form view for all your events. The scheduled events can be easily viewed from the calendar view. Thus, helps plan routine, celebrates special days, remembers important dates, and organize major events.
With an Odoo Event Calendar View, Customers can view their events on a specific date. If an event is marked on that date then a link will appear as a pop-up on that very date.
- This module will provide a calendar view of events.
- With a calendar view, customers can view events for a specific date.
- All events link to be shown in the pop-up for each day.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘calendar_events’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘calendar_events’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the Event module.
2) Now, Create a Calendar Event by adding location, start date, attendees, etc, and Publish it on the Website.
3) Go to the Website and click on Events to view the Events in odoo.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12 ,V11