Magento2 Mobikul Marketplace converts marketplace store into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can view their dashboard, order history and can contact the admin through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Mobikul Mobile App Marketplace Add-On to be a step ahead.
Our Mobikul Mobile Marketplace App is fully compatible with our Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module. To use this Mobile App, you must have installed Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento2.
Features Of Magento2 Mobikul Marketplace
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The user can review seller.
- The seller can ask a question to the admin.
- The seller can chat with the admin.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
- Seller details and contact option from the product page.
- Marketplace Landing Page Where Popular sellers and Description about the marketplace is mentioned.
- Fully Native Android and iOS
- Unlimited Push Notifications
- Real Time Synchronization
- Multi Payment Gateways supported
- Multiple Shipping Support
- Multilingual Support
- Interactive Theme
- Enhanced Layered Navigation
- Offline Mode
- Finger Print Login
- Related Products
- Next/Previous Product View On Product Page
- Voice product Search
- Mobile & Tablet support
- Easy Checkout Proces
- All types Product Supported
- Multi-Currency Support
- Product Sharing over Social media
- Order Tracking by Notification
- Social Login (*)
- Mobile Number Login (*)
- One Time Password (*).
The features with Asterix mark (*) are the paid features.
- The mobile app is purely native which uses Kotlin for Android and Swift for iOS.
Note- For admin configuration kindly click here- https://mobikul.com/knowledgebase/mobikul-application-magento2-admin-panel/
The app owner has the power of editing the mobile app from the admin panel in the Mobikul Tab.
For the basic configuration of Mobikul can be navigated through the following path of your Magento admin panel.
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Webkul > Mobikul
After navigating to the above path in your admin panel you will get three sections of basic configurations which are as follows :
I Mobikul Basic Configuration
This section comprises the most initial required configuration for setting up the Mobikul.
- Username: Admin needs to provide the username for the Mobikul which will be used for connecting to the respective server.
- Password: Here you will provide the password for the Mobikul which will be used with the above username for connecting to the server.
- Collection Page Size: As the label name of the field is self-explainable, here you need to set the number of products which you want to display on the collection page of your Mobikul application at a time.
- Enable random featured product in home page: If the field is set to “Yes” then, the featured image displayed on your Mobikul application will be taken on a random basis.
If the field is set to “No” then, only the product with “Is featured for Mobikul ?” enabled will be displayed in the featured product on the Mobikul application. For enabling any product to get in featured product display on the application homepage you need to navigate through the following path at your admin panel.
Products > Catalog > Add Product / Edit
- Allowed CMS Pages: You can choose the CMS pages of your default Magento, which want to display on your Mobikul application.
- Featured Products Banner: This allows admin to set the banner placed at the back of the featured product section.
- New Products Banner: This will allow the admin to set the background banner of new product section on the homepage.
- Deal Products Banner: From here the admin can set the banner for daily deal products present on the homepage.
II FCM Push Notification Parameter
If admin needs to setup push notification feature for your Mobikul mobile application then you must require this section’s fields to be set up. Please refer to our blog for learning more about:
- API key: Admin need to provide the Server API key which you will get after the firebase console registration.
- Android Topic: This will be used in sending the notification on the group basis on android devices. The topic name which you will provide in this field will be the name of the group including all the mobile devices which have installed your application.
- iOS Topic: This will be used in sending the notification on the group basis on iOS devices. The topic name which you will provide in this field will be the name of the group including all the devices which have installed your application.
III Mobikul Catalog Search Configuration
Admin can also configure your Mobikul’s mobile application SEARCH. You can configure your applications’ search on the basis of products and tags.
- Display Tags in Search: If you want you can display the tags in your Mobikul application’s search result.
- Number of Tags to display in Search: Here you will set the limit on the number of tags that will be displayed in the search result.
- Display products in Search: If you want you can display the products in your Mobikul application’s search result.
- Number of Products to display in Search: Here you will set the limit on the number of products that will be displayed in the search result.
IV Application Download From Website
Admin can now display the app URL on their website, by setting the configuration of this section.
- Enable Android Application Download– Here admin can select Yes to make the play store link of the application visible on the website.
- Your application’s, play store application link- Here, the admin can mention the play store link on the application.
- Enable ios application download- Here admin can select Yes to make the iTunes link of the application visible on the website.
- Your application’s, app store application link- Here, the admin can mention the iTunes store link on the application.
- Enable Top link- This will make the link visible on the header part of the website.
- Enable Bottom link-This will make the link visible on the bottom part of the website.
- Choose Download link theme– The admin here can select between Light or Dark theme, for better visibility of the application link as per choice.
Thus, after the basic app configuration the app has multiple tabs in the Mobikul tab.
Now the App owner can simply add push notifications for displaying it on your Mobikul application. All your application’s users can get the notification which you will push from the admin panel.
For this, you need to do simple push notification configuration by navigating through the following path of your Magento admin panel.
Mobikul Tab > Manage Notifications
The notification pushed by the admin from this menu will be displayed on the application users’ device apart from the automated push notifications of sale.
Note: For using the above menu the FCM Push Notification Parameter has to be set first. To learn more about FCM Push Notification Parameter, please read the Basic Configuration Blog.
Click on the Add Notification button for adding a new notification. You can configure the notification as per your requirement by setting up the notification information.
- Notification Image: Upload the notification image from this field.
- Notification Title: Set the title of the notification.
- Notification Content: Provide the content that will be displayed with the notification.
- Sort Order: This is the sort order of the image among other notification.
- Notification Type: Notification type can be as Product or Category or Custom Collection or Others.
- Product/Category Id: If the notification is product then provide the Product Id of the product which you want to be redirected when the notification is clicked.
If the notification type is category then provide the Category Id of the product which you want to be redirected when the notification is clicked.
- Store View: Notification can be shown store view wise. “All Store Views” can be selected for pushing the notification in all the store views.
- Notification Status: The notification can be enabled or disabled as per the requirement.
If the notification type is custom collection then, in that case, we need to enter ‘Create Product Collection Based on‘ of the Product Attribute Assigned or Product ids or Newly Added Products with Counts.
Here, when the customer selects Product Attribute Assigned then, they need to enter the corresponding Product Type which one wishes to see in the custom collection notification.
However, if the product ids option is selected then the one needs to select the desired product from the collection of products.
Custom Collection Notification type is having one more additional option of Newly Added Products with Count. Here, the admin needs to enter the number of new products to be displayed in the collection.
Category’s Banner and Icon Configuration
You can configure the banner image for each category and in addition to this, you can also configure the category’s icon which will be displayed in your Mobikul Mobile application.
For configuring the category’s banner and icon you need to navigate through the following path of your admin panel.
Mobikul Tab > Manage Category’s Banners and Icons
Add Category’s Banner And Icon
Click on the Add Images button for adding new banner and icon to a category. You can configure the banner and icon as per your requirement by setting up the category image information.
- Icon Image: Upload the icon image of the category.
- Banner Image: Upload the banner image of the category which will be displayed in the chosen parent category.
- Store View: The Admin can select the banner for a particular store view. This is helpful in case admin wish to display banners in multiple languages.
After setting up the banner image and icon image, select the category for which both banner and icon image will be used.
Featured Category Configuration
You can simply add featured categories for displaying it on your Mobikul application.
For this, you need to do simple featured category configuration by navigating through the following path of your Magento admin panel.
Mobikul Tab > Manage Featured Categories
Add New Featured Category
Click on the Add Featured Category button for adding a new featured category. You can configure the featured category as per your requirement by setting up the featured category information.
The Featured Category Information has two sections to be configured for setting up the newly added featured category. The first one is the basic configuration of the featured category.
- Image: Upload the featured category image from this field.
- Sort Order: This is the sort order of the featured category among other featured categories.
- Store View: The featured category can be shown store view wise. “All Store Views” can be selected for displaying the featured category in all the store views.
- Featured Category Status: The featured category can be enabled or disabled as per the requirement.
The second section is the category configuration of the featured category.
- Choose the category which will be redirected when the featured category image will be clicked.
Mobikul Orders can now be separately managed in the admin panel. This facility is given to the app owner to keep a clear record of orders being generated from the app. The admin can follow the following path to navigate through the settings-
Mobikul–> Mobikul Order History
List Of Orders-
On clicking Mobikul Order History the admin can view all the orders that where placed from the app by the customer.
The admin can click on any one of the orders to view the details of the orders.
AR Product Management-
As specified in our earlier article we have implemented the AR Products in two ways-
AR- Product- Virtual-Try On
This product type will allow e-commerce customer to try products in 3D with the help of the mobile application.
The products are the simple product and configurable product type with Mobikul Configuration attached to it for AR-Product type.
Here the admin can enter the details of the product as in default Magento.
However, as specified above the admin needs to enter details in Mobikul Configuration-
- AR-Model Type- The admin can select the 3D model option to view the 3D image of the product.
This option will enable two fields-
1-AR Model File For Android- In this field the admin needs to enter the .sfb file which will contain a 3D image of the product.
2-AR Model File For Ios- Here the admin needs to enter the 3D image of the product in the form of the .obj file for the iOS device.
- Texture Image- Here, the admin needs to enter the background of the 3D image.
Now the rest of the options will remain the same as in default Magneto 2 Mobikul App.
AR- Virtual Measurement
This technique is for now in the iOS app only where the customer can virtually calculate the size of the object. This records the size of the object.
This type of product is a simple product with custom options. The admin can specify the attributes of the product.
With the help of the AR measurement tool, the admin can measure these dimensions and save it in the respective field.
Now let’s see how the admin can enter measurement fields-
So, for this admin needs to create a simple product by filling the required fields. Here, the admin must enter the Customizable Options.
Thus, the admin will create customizable options like the length, height, size and other desired options. This can be done by entering-
- Option Title- The name of the option as it will appear in the front end.
- Option Type-The type of option that is if its field, Radio Button, some file, etc for taking the input. Here the admin can select the only Field.
- Required- The admin can check the box to make the input filed compulsory.
- Price- The admin can enter the additional price that will be charged for the option.
- Price Type –The admin selects if the additional price will be on the basis of percentage or the complete price will be added.
To know more about the backend details, refer here- https://mobikul.com/knowledgebase/mobikul-application-magento2-admin-panel/
The home section is the area by which our customer can judge our rest of the app. So in our app is aided with a highly interactive homepage divided among systemized areas.
- Category Carousel- The first section with which our user interacts with is the category carousel which displays set of categories which are linked with multiple products. That is by clicking a particular category it will redirect you to category collection page.
- Banner sliders- The second section of our home page is the banner section which can be used by admin to advertise the exclusive collection, offers, and other details. These banners will either open up to a category or product on click.
- Featured Products- This section of homepage shows few exclusive collections of products to be shopped from.
- New Products- This is where the customer can view the newly arrived stock of the store.
- Hot Deals- All those products will appear here which have a special price or are running under offer.
- Recently Viewed Products- Those products which have been viewed by the customer in nearest past.
Sign In/Sign Up
The app gives the facility of registration of seller and customer through the same app. The customer can register the app through the sign-up option.
On clicking sign up the app users will be redirected to the registration form, in which they can enter the details asked.
Once registered the user can sign in the app with same email id and password.
Right Navigation Panel
The app is divided among navigation panel, the right navigation panel will contain-
- Customer Options-
- My Downloadable Products
- My Wishlist
- Account Info
- Logout Option.
- Seller Options-
- Seller dashboard
- Seller Profile
- Seller Orders
- Create Attribute
- New Products
- My Products List
- My Transactions List
- Manage Print PDF Header Info
- Chat With Admin
- Ask Questions to Admin.
Note- The customer-centric options will be visible to the sellers also, as the sellers can be customers.
This section contains the details of the app user, which comprises-
- My Address- It contains the detail of addresses like Default Billing and shipping address which will be by default selected at the time of checkout. It also has a facility to add a new address.
- My Orders- This section contains the details of various orders along with the status of the order.
- My Reviews-This will contain all the reviews given by app user on various products.
My Downloadable Products
This section contains all the downable products purchased by the app user from the store. However, if we don’t have any downloadable product then this section will be like this as in the below screenshot.
Those products which customer needs to buy in future can be added to this section. This will save the customer to search the product in the whole app. One can add the product to My Wishlist by clicking on wishlist icon.
This section contains the information about the account holder as first name, last name, email address and a facility to change the e-mail address.
The admin can send information about new offers, arrival and many more to the app user with the purpose of incrementing the sales. The app user can easily refer to the notifications without the need of scrolling through the Notification tab.
This section is for the seller to view sales statics, top selling products, latest orders, and reviews. This seller dedicated section will help the seller to know about the sales on the store and will help in improvising the services rendered by the seller.
With the help of this section, the seller can enter information related to social media profiles, contact details, Background color (if enabled by the admin), Shop title, Company Banner, Company Logo, Tax/Vat number, Payment details, Policy details, and other information important for recognition of the seller.
This section contains the details of the orders received by seller along with their current status. From here the seller can generate invoice, shipping slips, mail order details and cancel the orders individually. However, the seller can even download the invoice and shipping slips collectively for multiple orders.
The customer can add a filter to fetch the desired order.
The seller can create attributes for configurable products simply from their mobile devices by easily entering following details- Attribute Code, Attribute Label, and Values Required.
The seller can add new products from the app by entering details like-
- Attribute set,
- Product Type,
- Product Category,
- Product name,
- Short description,
- Special Price,
- Special Price from and to dates,
- the stock of the product,
- Current stock of the product,
- Where the product is visible on the frontend,
- Tax class associated with the product,
- The weight of the product,
- Meta title, keyword, and description,
- images of the product,
- Select the related, up-sell and cross-sell products.
My Product List
The logged in sellers can view the list of their products in this section which can be edited or deleted from this section. The seller can navigate the desired product with the help of filters.
Seller Transaction List
This will display the list of the transaction which will show the money earned by the seller post deletion of commission. The seller can add a filter and look for the desired transaction. They can even download csv for the transactions.
Manage Print PDF Header Info
The seller can manage the header information of the pdf like invoice and packing slips. That is the address details, the name of the organization and other details which seller needs to show on invoice and packing slips.
Chat With Admin
The seller can chat with admin to ask multiple queries related to the sale of products, the issue with the commission, etc. This is a way through which admin can keep in touch with sellers of the respective marketplace.
Ask Question to Admin
The seller can even mail the questions to the admin with regard to different queries.
Left Navigation Drawer
The app has even got a left navigation drawer which contains-
- All Categories and Products.
- Store change facility
- Compare Products
- Contact Us
- Other CMS Pages.
All Categories and Products
This app allows all the products of the store to be displayed, with their sub-categories and Parent category too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products will be displayed on this app to the customers.
In the category page, the app user can see Main Category and their respective sub-categories. The customer can sort the category result by many sorting options provided.
The app gives the facility of layered navigation to the app users via the addition of filters on products.
They can even change the view as grid and list view on the category collection page. Here the customer can even
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
In the product page, the customer can see product image, description, specification, reviews with quantity box and Add to cart button.
The app user can here search products to find the desired product to save time is scrolling through the complete app. This section is useful for customers who wish to easily checkout. The two types of search are-
- Search term- This will search the product as per the keyword typed or spoken by the app user. It is related to the search icon on the top of the screen in homepage.
- Advanced search- The required product can be searched on the basis of various details like product name, sku, description, short description, price, and color.
The customer can select among multiple store views enabled by the admin from this section.
This section shows information about the best sellers & their products that have been added to the Marketplace. Here a customer can check the seller collection, add any of the seller’s products to his wish list or add them to cart for purchasing. By clicking on the View all sellers you will be able to see a list of all available sellers in the marketplace. You can search the sellers by shop name as well. To know more about a seller you can check their profile page by clicking their store name.
After clicking on the shop name you will be able to see the Profile Page, Policies(Shipping & Return.), Ratings and the Feedback for the Shop name.
The user of the app can check the seller profile page from here & see the recently added or can click the view all option for checking all the products of the seller.
You can check the different policies like the shipping and return policy of the seller in this section.
Here the app user can give ratings and write the review to the seller store that will be displayed on the seller profile page.
The app will give the app user the facility to the app user to send mail to the respective seller.
Location of the seller
The app user can locate the seller store location on google map from here.
The app users can see the comparison of various products from here on the basis of attributes like sku, description, short description and other attributes.
Comparison can help the customer end up buying the best out of the present collection. It can be for similar or different kind of products.
This is the section meant for customers to contact admin. They can write any query with regard to store, product or other questions.
These pages are meant to inform the app user about the store like the description of the store, policies and other information.
The app gives customers to checkout with products in an easy way for the customer first in to add the product to My Bag section.
This My Bag section will have following functionalities-
1- Continue Shopping Button- By clicking this button the customer can add more products to the cart.
2- Update Shopping bag- This will save the changes in the cart like the updated quantity.
3- Empty Shopping Bag- This will delete all the products from the cart.
4- Discount- The customer can even enter any discount coupon code.
After adding the product to bag the customer can now click on Proceed To Checkout.
Now the customers can select the billing address and shipping address, then click on continue. After this they can select the shipping method, then click on continue.
After this, the customer can select Payment Information and finally review the order, click on Place Order.
That’s all for the Magento2 Mobikul Marketplace, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 3.13
Supported Framework Version - Android API Level 16+ & iOS Version 6+