- Spin and win is an incredibly easy and useful app which can easily attract customers.
- Attractive and simple user interface.
- Create prizes as per your wish.
- Give coupons or give more spins to the customers who won.
- Customize the wheel like colour, font size, text alignment, radius etc as per your choice.
- Maintain the speed of the spinner wheel on your choice.
- Manage the number of spins given to each user and display the count to the users.
- Manage to trigger the Spin & Win page.
- Customize the translatable messages on your choice.
- Create different spinner wheels for different occasions and display them accordingly.
- Manage the number of segments to be used in the spinner wheel.
- Manage logo inside spinner wheel.
After buying this app from or Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Download it and extract you will see the spin_and_win folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
For Linux user:– Set the correct permissions and ownership of this app folder.
For windows/IOS Users:– You don’t have to worry about permissions and ownership.
Now simply follow below steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer Mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the spin_and_win.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
The module will get automatically installed if buying from Odoo apps. Contact Odoo if you are not getting the module.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Working Of The Module
After the installation of the Odoo Spin And Win module, click on Website Admin menu> Configuration click on Spin and Win menu to define the desired default configuration for spin wheel.
Under general settings, you can define the spinner name, set trigger type, can enable the field “Display count of remaining Spins” to display the number of remained spins on a wheel and can set the number of spins for each user.
Under Advanced settings, set the spinner power, spinner inner radius, text font size, set text orientation, spinner duration and set text alignment.
Set desired messages for spinner page header, success header, failure Header message and define spinner rules. Once done with all, click on save button to implement the default configuration for the spin Wheel.
To create a spinner, Click on Spinner menu then on create button. Now, define the desired name for the spinner, set the number of segments for the spinner and add labels to it. If you want to override the default spin wheel settings then enable the option “Override Default configuration“.
To define labels, Click on Add an item under Segments menu. Define Color Code, set segment result either to success or to failure, Set reward for label and lastly set the desired message you want to display on occurence. Once done click on Save & Close button to save the respective label.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 10