Referring to a website by customers to other users can be beneficial for you in long run. it will attract a huge no. of audience towards your website leading you to increased sales. To make that happen, Odoo Website Refer and Earn Module lets you share your auto-generated Unique Referral Code (Referral code will be generated automatically once you sign-up with us) with your connections.
Refer us! To your connections (friend and family) and earn Rewards.
With the help of this module, the referred connections can join using the generated referral code. Hence, the new users will be rewarded that will compel them to purchase from your website. Also, you will keep a track on the referrals and the reward earned in the real time via personalized dashboard.
- The Odoo Website Refer and Earn Module is an easy to use module that lets your customers earn rewards and increase your store sales.
- You can easily track your Stats from the backend.
- The module lets you share a referral link in just a single click
- You will be leveraged with customizable Reward policies either on Sign-up or after the first sale order or to both Referral and Referrer or anyone of them.
- The module lets the Unlimited Sharing of Referral Code.
- It provides an auto-generated Personalised dashboard for your customer to track their reward stats.
- There is no Expiration Date for the referral code.
- There is no time limit on the reward.
- Once the money is credited to the account can be used anytime in the future.
- It is open for all and everyone can be invited who still have not joined your store.
- There are real-time stats of earnings with details.
- It allows you to set the different Reward Points for Referral and Referrer.
- The Odoo Website Refer and Earn module lets you configure the Reward point value, like 1 Reward Point = 10$.
- The module provides you a quick and Easy Installation Process.
- You can confirm the Transactions manually or auto-approve.
- The module lets you define/update welcome page Content.
- You have full control over Refer and Earn Policies.
- The module lets you track the transaction history of every customer.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘refer_and_earn’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘refer_and_earn’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Referral Manager app from the backend. Follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- Under Settings menu, click on the ‘Configure Landing Page‘.
- Define landing page content that you want to display.
- Now, select the type to auto-approve or to on successful completion of the first order. This will help in the allocation of referral points. Define the number of referral points earned by referral and number of referral points earned by referrer under referred points field and referral points equivalent amount i.e calculated on per point basis.
- Visit the Sales app and create a customer under the Order>>Customers option. Once a customer comes up with the reference then its referral details which will include referral code, referred by, and referral earnings will be added automatically to its account under the Referral Details tab.
Maintain Transaction History
- Under the Referral Manager menu>> Click on the Transaction History menu to check the Referral transaction history with the corresponding state.
- Now on website home page, click on Refer and Earn link which will redirect to the refer and earn page.
- Click on start earning now button which will help you to sign up using a referral code.
Please note: you need to enter your referrer code under the “Do you have referral code?” field while sign-up to earn referral points which will automatically attach to your account.
How To Get And Share Your Referral Code?
- For my account, click on the refer and earn option. It will redirect you to the refer and earn page which contains your referral code which you can share with your friends using email or by communicating directly.
- Your earning amount will also be displayed on the same page and the number of friends will also be displayed who signup using your referral code.
- When you click on Detailed view button, it will redirect you to the reward stats page.
Payment Using Earned Referral Points
- While ordering the product online, you can use earned referral points for payment on the payment page simply by enabling the “Use Referral Earnings” option.
- It also displays your current balance and used referral earning points.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0