Odoo Website Pathology Lab Management System provides the facility for customers to book a lab test along with the date and center directly from the website. After the successful completion of the test, the test report will be sent to the patient via email or the patient can also download the report from his account.
The concepts and design of the Odoo Website Pathology Lab Management System module are to ensure that it can meet the demanding requirements that an ideal software should have to manage today’s busy pathology labs.
Since Labs are now considered to be one of the highest sources of revenue. Therefore, this module will help you to expand your business, process more samples, and increase your revenues.
- Provides facility to book a test directly from the website.
- Customers can see all the test of pathology and read its details.
- Customers can add the test to cart to book it.
- Admin can select Categories in the lab test and test packages for easiness of customers.
- Customers can select lab test and test packages according to Categories defined.
- Admin can publish/unpublish both lab test and test packages to display test on the website.
- Facility of Email notification on confirmation of Test Request.
- Facility of Email notification on completion of Test Report.
- Also, test report can be sent to the patient via email.
- A customer can view all the booked Test Request in their Account and download the report from their only.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the website_pathology folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the website_pathology key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Firstly admin needs to create few Lab test categories these categories will be added in lab test packages to categorize test for customers.
Inside a lab test Test, categories are added which means this lab test belongs to this category. Also, publish the lab test to make it visible on the website.
On clicking on ‘Book a Test’, all the tests created by the admin will be visible to the customer. Therefore the basic details of the test will be displayed. A patient/customer can click on a particular test to check all the details of the lab test. Also, the link of the corresponding test package will be linked to that lab test.
On clicking a particular test its details will open where the customer/patient can check the overview of the lab test, Details for patient tab contains those details that a patient is required to know for that test. Test covered tab shows all the test covered in this test package along with all the parameters of this test.
Once confirmed the details about the test the customer/patient can add the test to cart to proceed with the booking. Also, select the date for conducting lab test along with the collection center. Also, a customer can add additional comments in the comment box and finally click on Process checkout button to proceed.
Complete the payment process here to confirm the booking. The customer/patient can also update the date and collection center before paying.
Once the payment is confirmed the test request will be created on the backend and the customer will receive the message for registration which once confirmed then the customer/patient will be notified.
The customer can directly download the Diagnosis report just by clicking the button of Download report once the test is done and can check the results of the test.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo version 11