Cancel Order Directly from ‘My Account’ in Odoo!
Due to certain reasons, sometimes the customers need to cancel the order while online shopping. It creates chaos when customers used to contact the website customer service to cancel the order; it is also a time-consuming process. ‘Odoo Website Order Cancel’ becomes the most flexible way for the customers for order cancellation
‘Odoo Website Order Cancel’ allows the customers to directly cancel orders from their account in a single click. Customer simply select the predefined reason for cancellation and add brief remark for order cancellation while cancelling the order from their account. The admin can save the list of order cancellation reasons in Odoo backend which will approximately match to the customer’s reasons for order cancellation.
- Allows the customers to cancel the orders from their Odoo website account.
- The customers can cancel the order quotation at any time directly from the website.
- Admin can define and save the list of reasons for order cancellation for the customers to choose from while canceling their orders.
- The Odoo website order cancellation feature can be enabled/disabled by the admin from the customize menu on the website.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_order_cancel’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_order_cancel’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Go to ‘Website Homepage’; Click on the dropdown under the username and go to ‘My Account’.
- Click on the ‘Quotations’ menu.
- Now, click on the ‘Cancel’ button; if you want to cancel the order.
- ‘Select Cancellation Reason’ and explain your reason for cancellation in brief in ‘Additional Remark’.
- Now, user can see that the order is in cancelled state now.
- Click on the ‘Order Cancellation Reason’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu of ‘Website Backend’. Click on the create button to create new reasons for order cancellation.
- Admin can check cancellation details from the backend; go to the ‘Orders’ under the ‘Orders’ menu; Check the cancelled order and ‘Order Cancellation Information’. You can also see that the order is in cancelled state now.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11