Communication plays a very significant role in all businesses.
A good communication tool can lead your business towards more accuracy at work, which will surely help you to boost your profitability.
Similarly, in Point Of Sale, maintaining a fast & effective communication is very crucial. Often, the cashier needs to communicate with the manager regarding the complaints or getting errors or many reasons. Moreover, whenever any customer complaints for anything, you can convey the same to the manager to be improved.
Therefore, we have come up with the “Odoo POS Salesperson’s Requests & Grievances”. This module facilitates the POS user to request and complaint about any issue from the running POS Session. Moreover, a POS user can create several predefined requests like- Sale Order, Purchase Order, Draft Invoice from the running POS Session. Then the manager can inspect the request and can take the required action regarding the same.
1. The Odoo POS salesperson’s requests & grievances module helps to improve internal communication.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. The POS user can create requests regarding any issues or queries from the running POS session.
3. The POS user has both the option to request the manager as predefined requests and custom requests.
4. The preset requests category allows the POS user to create a sales order quotation, quotation for a purchase order, and invoice from the Odoo POS.
5. The custom requests category allows the POS salesman to generate requests regarding issues, queries, or grievances.
6. All the generated requests are saved in the back-end for the Odoo manager or resolution to take action.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Salesperson’s Requests & Grievances module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_salesperson_request”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_salesperson_request”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially login to the Odoo database and navigate to the Settings.
2. Now, go to the Users under the Users & Companies tab.
3. Here select the Salespersons request types. Additionally, you can create the request by clicking on Create and Edit.
4. Here you can create the new request accordingly.
5. As you can see the created request has been added.
6. Now, navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
7. Start the POS session.
8. Create a sales order request from the POS front-end, it will be saved as a Quotation at Odoo Backend. Later the manager can confirm it.
9. Now, click on the “Create Sales Order” to create it.
10. Now, navigate to the “Request” under the Orders tab. To view requests.
11. Here all the created requests from the POS front-end will be appearing.
12. This is a sales order request, click on “Sales Order” to check the order.
13. Here is the sales order that can be Confirmed ansCanceled.
14. Now, we are creating a purchase order request.
15. Now, click on the Purchase Order.
16. Similarly, now we are creating a request for the Invoice.
17. Here is the created request for the invoice now click on the Invoice.
18. Now, the invoice can be posted.
19. In case, the POS user is facing any issue while working in POS, then He can create a Custom Request.
20. Write the issues the POS user is facing then the manager can view and take action accordingly.
21. Now, click on the Custom Request to create it successfully.
22. Here is the Custom request along with the issue that the POS user reported to be resolved by the manager. Click on Resolved when the issue has been fixed completely.
23. Now, the manager needs to write that the reported issue has been fixed along with the reason.
24. So, the issue has been resolved you can view its stage as ‘Resolved‘ and the reason.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11