Now a Salesperson can easily request and complaint about any issue from the running POS Session using “Odoo POS Salesperson’s Requests & Grievances” module.
Sometimes there can be a situation that a Product which customer ask for is not available at the Shop or the POS user is getting some error while sending an invoice to the customer. In such cases, a POS user needs to manually inform his manager and that may lead to a delay in attending your customers. So to avoid this inconvenience we have introduced a plugin named “Odoo POS Salesperson’s Requests & Grievances”.
Using this module a POS User can create any Predefined request like- Sale Order, Purchase Order, Draft Invoice from the running POS Session. Also, he can create any custom request related to any issue from POS Interface. Accordingly, the manager can view the request and can take the required action for the same.
So in this way, there will be no disruption in the flow of Odoo POS and the POS user can smoothly handle his shop.
- It allows the Odoo POS user or Salesperson to create requests related to any issues or queries from Odoo POS running session.
- The requests are of two categories- pre-set requests and custom requests.
- Preset requests category allows the POS user to create sales order quotation, quotation for purchase order and invoice from the Odoo POS.
- Custom requests category allows the POS salesman to generate requests regarding issues, queries or grievances/complaints.
- All the generated requests are saved in the Odoo backend for the Odoo manager to take action/resolution.
- Reason for resolving needs to specified while resolving a custom request in the Odoo backend.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the pos_salesperson_request folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the settings menu and click on ‘Activate the Developer Mode’.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the pos_salesperson_request key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
To create a Predefined request or Custom request from POS Interface you need to provide access to the POS User from Odoo Backend-
1-Creating Predefined Requests-
1-Create Sale Order from POS Interface- A POS User can create a Sale Order request from POS end, which will be saved as a Quotation at Odoo Backend.
Later the Manager can confirm it.
Once you click on “Create Sale Order” at POS end then accordingly a request is saved at Odoo Backend under- Point of Sale > Requests
The quotation is saved at Odoo Backend-
2-Create Purchase Order from POS Interface-
Similarly, you can create a Purchase Order request from POS end-
The Request For Quotation(RFQ) is saved at Odoo Backend.
3-Create Invoice from POS-
The POS User can also create an Invoice from POS end and it will be a draft Invoice.
Draft Invoice is saved at Odoo Backend.
If you are facing any issue while working on the POS Interface, like- not able to send an invoice, then simply create a custom request to fix the same.
A Custom Request is saved at Odoo backend.
Later the manager will resolve it, for that he needs to click on “Resolve” button(mentioned below)
Then he can enter the reason and accordingly the status of the custom request will be updated to resolved
Does the module fulfill your need?
Or do you have any doubts about the functionality of this module?
Just raise the ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Also, you can drop us a mail at email@example.com
We would be glad to assist you.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 11