Managing Payment Statements and Overdues efficiently in Odoo!
Keeping the track of the upcoming and outgoing transactions are really important for a business so that everything can be planned in an organized way. Statements are the important part of transaction management which is required for every business.
Now, you can manage the statements of your customers as well as your vendors along with their associated overdues. Odoo Payment Statements and Overdues allows you to check and send the payment statements to the respective responsible person. Hence, it becomes easy for you and them also to check the Overdues
Now, you can quickly check the list of customers and suppliers with overdues in Odoo. It reduces your manual efforts as well as saves your time from checking the dues manually for each. You can send the statements in bulk to the customers/vendors with the overdues via the filter offered.
- Generate the financial Statements and Overdues of Customers/Vendors.
- You can also print the statements in PDF or XLSX format.
- Filter out the statements on the basis of their dates and overdue records.
- Send the statements/overdues in bulk as well as individually.
- Filter out the customers and vendors with the Overdues.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘customer_overdue_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘customer_overdue_management’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and navigate to the invoicing module
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Click on the Customers tab then select the customer menu and select any customer.
3) Now, move down and click on the ‘Customer Statement‘ tab to check out the statements and overdues. From here, you can print PDF and XLSX statement and also send to the customers. Select the all radio button to check the overall statement of the time period selected.
4) Click on the Vendors tab then select the vendor menu and select any customer.
3) Now, move down and click on the ‘Vendor Statement‘ tab to check out the statements and overdues. From here, you can print PDF and XLSX statement and also send to the Vendors. Select the all radio button to check the overall statement of the time period selected.
4) You can also filter the customers and vendors on the basis of overdues
5) Select the vendors and customers in bulk in the list view; then click on the action button from here you can send the vendor statement and customer statement in bulk.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo Payment Statements and Overdues then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13