Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Locator will allow the buyer to search and filter the Products based on Location and Product name using an interactive Google map.
- This module is a Webkul Marketplace Add-on. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
- You must have the Google API Key to make use of this extension. To generate one for you click here.
- The seller can add/edit their location.
- The Admin can add/manage the seller location.
- The Admin can set the default location cover distance.
- Allow customers to search the seller by product name.
- Allow customers to search the seller by Town or City.
- Dynamic Map addition.
- The customer can search sellers/vendors into their nearby locations.
- The buyer can filter the search using Map.
- Seller location will display in Google map as a flag then clicks on that flag will expand the list of sellers within that country.
- A customer can find the Seller profile on Google Maps.
- The Admin can manage Searching Templates.
Customers will get a zip folder then they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Seller Locator Translation
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpSellerMapLocator/i18n in their unzipped folder and will get a CSV file with the name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpSellerMapLocator/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
Admin can set the location cover distance. By default, the cover distance is 1000 and admin can change it according to their need. To set the distance, navigate through Stores ->Configuration ->Marketplace Seller Map Locator
Here the admin will set in:-
- Default Location Cover Distance(Admin can set the radius for the search location).
- Google Map API Key(Admin can set the Google Map API for showing the Map at the frontend).
Here you can customize the look of the Searching template on the store front end
- Choose Background Template i.e (Blank Template , Color Template & Image Template).
- Add Background Image in case if Image Template has been selected.
- Add Background Color In case if Color Template has been selected.
- Can Choose Different Button Colors.
If you choose the background template as ” Blank Template ” and after, by adjusting the desirable “Button color” save the configuration.
At the storefront, Template looks like as the picture shown below.
Now after choosing the background template as ” Color Template ” and by adjusting the desirable Background color and Button color save the configuration.
And now at storefront Template looks like a picture shown below.
Now if you choose the background template as “Image Template” in this in the next step you have to choose a file from your local storage which will be displayed in the background on the search template and by adjusting the Button color save the configuration.
And now at the storefront , Template looks like a picture is shown below.
How to Add Widget
In order to enable the customer to use the specific component and services. Admin adds a widget of a particular type from backend, for this admin navigates into Content->Elements->Block.
After that, the admin select the specific block in which he has to insert the widget by selecting Action->Select->edit
Here the content of the specific block is visible & in order to show further editing options admin select Show/Hide Editor, which open options for inserting widget, inserting image and variables in the block
Now in order to insert the widget, the admin selects the Insert Widget icon which shows different types of widgets to be added on that particular block. After selecting it click on Insert Widget
After this, the code of the widget is visible in the editor, Now Save Block.
Now on the Website Homepage Scroll down to Contact Us, select it
Now the customer can find the Widget on the contact us Block also.
Manage Seller Location
After that, here the admin can Add/Edit the seller location under Marketplace Management->Manage Seller Location->Add Location.
Admin can view the list of all seller locations under Manage Seller Location as shown below.
How To Use Magento2 Marketplace Seller Locator
It is pretty easy to use this module, the current location of the seller will be saved on the map after seller registration. The seller can also change their location under the Marketplace “Seller Profile” tab. Here the seller can add his location and everything will be handled by the module automatically. As soon as the seller selects the location the latitude & longitude will be updated automatically.
Under the full map, it will show a marker for the country and shops within the country, and the centre of the map will set to your current location. When you will zoom on it, it will show the individual seller shop marker. If you will click on a shop from the shop list then it will show you that particular seller shop.
Buyers can search the store using Product name or Location or using both of them.
Furthermore, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at Webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x