Introduction- Magento 2 Grocery Mobile App
If you are a grocery store owner then Magento 2 Grocery Mobile App is the perfect answer to attract the maximum customer. It will convert the Magento 2 based grocery store into a native mobile app.
Further, this app can make your store easily reachable by the customer. They can now order products from anywhere and anytime. Thus, giving the app an enhanced user experience with its varied range of features.
Furthermore, let’s have a look at how the app operates to increase sales of your store in a dynamic way.
Check a brief overview of the Magento 2 grocery app –
- The customer can purchase the grocery items using the mobile app on the go.
- Increase the customer’s engagement over the mobile platform.
- Growth in sales and revenue and better user experience.
- The app has user-friendly features like – an easy checkout process, sign up or sign in, wishlist, interactive shopping cart, push notifications, and many more.
- Fully native Application.
- Multi-payment gateways supported, real-time synchronization and mobile & tablet supported.
- Featured category and product carousel.
- New product carousel.
- Fully Native Android and iOS
- Unlimited Push Notifications
- Real-Time Synchronization
- Multi Payment Gateways supported
- Multiple Shipping Support
- Multi-Lingual Support
- Interactive Theme
- Enhanced Layered Navigation
- Offline Mode
- Finger Print Login
- Related Products
- Next/Previous Product View On Product Page
- Voice Search
- Mobile & Tablet support
- Easy Checkout Process
- All types Product Supported
- Multi-Currency Support
- Product Sharing over Social media
- Social Login (Need to purchase separately)
- Mobile Login (Need to purchase separately)
- One-Time Password (Need to purchase separately)
- Order Tracking by Notification
Moreover, the user will get to see the interactive splash screens when they open up the application.
Magento 2 Company ? Find out More
Further, let us walk through the Magento 2 Grocery Mobile App and see all the features and functionalities it has.
The app has a very interactive introductory homepage that can help in attracting the customer. The homepage contains-
- Category Carousel– This section contains a set of categories that are related to the products. Furthermore, thus the customer can click on any category to purchase the desired product. This gives the app a systematic approach.
- Banner Slider-The banners on the homepage are in the form of a slider. Thus, the admin can easily add products and categories to the respective banner.
- Featured Product Carousel-The admin can assign the exclusive collection of his store to the featured product carousel section.
- New Product Carousel- The new arrival of the store can be showcased by the admin in this section.
- Hot Deal Section-This section contains the products which are running in offers. Henceforth, the admin can promote the discounted products on the homepage to get them easily noticed by the customer.
Hence, letting the customer interact with the app in an effective way that could help in increment of sales of the store.
Note- The admin can configure the banner carousel, category carousel, new and featured product, hot deal section, and notification from the admin end. In order to know more about how to configure, refer here-Mobikul Application Magento 2 Configuration.
The desired product can be searched by the customer in three formats-
Like, Full Text, and Combine.
- ‘Like’ finds the similarity between the keywords matching with product titles,
- ‘Full Text’ exactly matches the keyword with the titles and
- ‘Combine’ is a mix of both.
Moreover, the keywords here can be either typed or can be searched via voice. Thus, making the search process efficient and effective.
Further, the app gives the feature of Search via Machine Learning where the customer can look for desired products via Text or Product Detection.
The customer or app user can search for the desired product with the list of the Pre-Searched product under Search Terms.
The second option of search is Advanced Search with which the customer can fetch the product as per-
- Product Name
- Short Description
- Price(from and to)
Left Navigation Drawer
The left navigation drawer contains the ability to Sign-in or Sign up for the application.
Sign In/Sign Up
The application user can Register the application using the Sign Up Option. Where the customer needs to enter the name, email address, and password.
Once the customer is registered they can login to the application via the ‘Sign in’ Option. Hence, allowing them to take up the full advantage of the customer based features in the application.
The customer can easily make an account with the help of social logins, i.e. gmail or facebook.
The left Navigation drawer is classified into multiple sections that are encapsulated with their specific functionalities. These sections are Categories, Accounts, Preferences, and Others. Further, the description for all the sections is given below:
Under the categories section, the customer can check all the available categories of the store. This will help the customer to find their products very seamlessly.
The customer can either click on the categories in the navigation panel or on the homepage. That will direct toward a collection page. Now, the customer can click on the desired product to see the specifications and other details.
The customer here can Add a product to the cart, edit the quantity of the product, add to the product to compare list, submit a review, and directly buy the product(that is, move to checkout).
Under the account section, customers can check details that include their information and operations that they have performed in the application. This section encapsulates the following options.
The Dashboard section contains details like Address, Orders and Reviews, of the customer. They majorly comprise of-
- Recent Orders- This section encompasses the information about the customer’s recent orders with details like, Order ID, Name of the product, Total Amount, Status of The Order, and a ‘Details’ button through which other details of orders are displayed.
- Address- This contains the information about the Default Billing Address, Default Shipping Address, and Additional Addresses of the customer.
- Reviews- In this section the Review which is submitted by the customer on various products are visible.
So, the customer can review the personal information in this section.
The Wishlist section contains the products that the customer wishes to purchase in near future. This avoids them from again and again searching for the products.
So, the product can be added to the cart from this section. Along with this, the quantity can even be altered from here.
Hence, the customer can add a custom comment in relation to the product.
In this section, the customer can conveniently check all the previous orders placed by them. The customer can also check the order details, reorder the products, and add any reviews for it.
The product reviews section will be having a list of product reviews done by the customer in the previous time. Customers can also view the review for details.
Moreover., the address book contains the addresses of the customer. The customer can easily add a new address. The customer will choose any of these addresses while making the checkout.
The customer account-related information is present in this section-
- First and Last Name
- Option to change Email id and Password.
Hence, if the customer wishes to change the above details then they can do the same in this section.
Under this section of the left navigation drawer, the admin can check the Currency option and the settings section.
From here, the customer can change the currency of the application. After switching the currency, the application will load for a second then all the prices will get converted to the new currency.
From the settings section, the customer can manage multiple settings related to notifications, orders, offers, etc.
The customer can set a comparison between the products to derive the best product among multiple sets of products. So, for this, the customer can click on the comparison icon on the product which will add them to the list.
From here the customer can contact the admin and share their queries.
This section contains information about the offer, discount, other such details in the form of the advertising banner. These notifications are sent by the admin to the customer for better sales.
Push notifications are said to be a better form of communication in comparison to emails or messages. So, the admin can link the notification to products, categories, or custom collections for which the banner is created.
The customer can easily add the product to the cart and accomplish the checkout process. So, the checkout process involves a few steps without involving much-complicated steps.
- Showing Billing and Shipping Addresses with options to update/ change them.
- Selection of Shipping Method
- Payment information from various payment gateways.
- Order Review, which will display all the products with their Price, Quantity, and Grand Total after adjusting discounts, shipping charges, etc. With Sub-Total.
However, the customer can re-order the same order or continue shopping or return to the homepage from here.
Thus, that’s all for the Magento 2 Grocery Mobile App, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x