Point Of Sale System- It is a system where the sellers can create the order for the physical store. This basic functionality of POS is to create order in front of customers so that they can purchase goods and services from a physical store.
Mobikul POS – Point of Sale will provide you a POS system that doesn’t users Server to extract data. As it is a standalone application, the user can simply download the application and start selling the products.There would be no dependence on any of the online website.
- The POS User can add, edit, and enable/disable the products and assign them to categories.
- The Categories here can be added, edited or enable/disabled by POS User. It can be even Included or excluded from Drawer Menu.
- New Customer can be add in the POS, which can be chosen at the time of checkout by POS User.
- The POS User can easily manage customers by cart on hold functionality.
- Order management is possible from here by viewing the order list.
- POS User can even manage the account information by easily editing them.
- All the products in the POS are visible to POS User on HomePage, which can be clicked and added.
Sign In/ Sign Up
Post installation of the application successfully the POS User can enter the details and Create An Account.
After, the first Sign Up, whenever the POS User will open the application they will be getting a Sign In page where they need to fill in –
- E-mail Address- The address which POS User has entered while registering for the application.
- Password- The Password set by POS User at the time of Registration.
The application opens up to a page where POS User can view all his/her product is a listed format.This makes the store look organized and POS User can easily find the products in such format.
The POS User can add new products by following navigation- More>Products, from here the products can be added by clicking on the ‘Plus Sign’.The Product list page contains all the product in a store.The POS user can easily search for the product via typing related keywords or Voice search.
Here, POS User needs to click on the ‘Plus Sign’ in order to add new products to the POS system.
Here, the POS User needs to enter following details related to the Product-
- Product Image- The Image of product which could be clicked by your device camera at the very moment of creation of the product.
- Enable Product- The Product needs to be Enabled to be visible in homepage page product list area.
- SKU- The unique identification number of the product.
- Product Name- The name of the product you require to be seen everywhere in the module.
- Price- The selling price you wish to charge for the product.
- Special Price- The discounted price of the product which is shown for our special customer, or at the time of any offer running on the store.
- Taxable Goods- Admin can set the ‘Yes, Taxable goods’ button as On or OFF, as per the wish of the admin.
- Track Inventory- The toggle of tracking the inventory record can be set to ‘On/OFF’.
- Quantity- The quantity of a product which is available with the admin can be entered here.
- In Stock- This must be set to On if the product is in stock.
- Weight- The net weight of the product which admin wishes to sell.
- Categories- The product must be assigned to a category so that they can be easily found the time of the search.
The POS User can easily add new categories for this Admin needs to navigate to More>Categories
Then, POS User can click on Plus icon to add new categories.
The POS User can enter following details-
- Category Name- The Name of the category as appears in the category list.
- Enable Category- Make the category visible.
- Include in Drawer Menu-If admin wishes to show the category in the drawer menu.
My Account Info
The POS User can edit the account information, by following the navigation- More>My Account Info
Here, Admin can add various information which he/she wishes to see on the POS-
- First Name- The first name of the POS admin.
- Last Name- The family name of the POS admin.
- Username- The name with which the admin will log in the system.
- Email- The mailing address of the admin.
- Country- The residing country of the admin.
- State- The residing state of the Admin.
- Locale- The language in which the Admin wishes to see the POS.
- Timezone- The time-zone in which admin wish to operate the POS.
- Currency- The currency in which admin wishes to operate the POS.
- Old Password- The feature is present if admin wishes to change the login password, he/she needs to enter the last operating password, that is, the password to which he/she used to login.
- New Password- This is the changed password which admin wishes to use.
Add New Customers
Add Products To Cart
After the customer has been added to the cart for creating an order, the POS User will complete the order by placing the order to generate the invoice.
- If the customer is registered then select the customer from the registered customer list and click on “Confirm And Accept Payment” button.
- If the customer is not registered then Click on ‘Plus Sign’ and add the customer.
Then, POS User can head to Choose the Payment method.
After, this POS User can enter the-
- Collected cash- The amount paid by the customer in exchange for goods or services.Here, if the amount paid is more then due amount, a field with Change Due will be reflected which states that this amount is needed to be returned back to the customer.
- Add Custom Order Entity Note- This is a message which admin can enter with respect to the order.
Then, click on Done.
This will lead POS User to the Order page with a message of Success placement of order, and POS User will have to option either to Print invoice or Email Invoice.POS User can choose one option and can go back to the homepage.
Cart On Hold
The POS User can put the cart on hold for the later processes and can continue to process on the held cart when required. The POS User can put a cart on hold by clicking on “Hold” icon situated on the right side of the header in cart page.
A success message will appear as soon as we click on Hold cart.
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - Android- 4.2 and up