Integrate Sendle shipping with CS-Cart and calculate shipping rates in real-time with this magnificent add-on.
CS-Cart Sendle Shipping add-on allows merchants to use Sendle shipment service to deliver products to customer’s address.
Sendle shipping for CS-Cart integrates CS-Cart with Sendle APIs for quoting, order submission and receipt for tracking information of shipments booked and allows the merchants to provide accurate quotes if they choose to mark up the shipping price to provide a margin. And the customer will be able to view real-time shipping rates on the cart/checkout page and can instantly know their overall cost at purchase.
Check a brief overview ofthe plugin –
Features of CS-Cart Sendle Shipping Method
- Well integrated with CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-vendor.
- Helps to track the information of the shipment to the admin and customer through Sendle API.
- Generates shipments in sendle for CS-Cart orders.
- Option available for admin to use the add-on in sandbox mode as well.
- Option available to print the labels for the shipment.
- Tracking ID is provided from Sendle to track the shipment.
- Option available to add prefix field while configuring the Shipping method for idempotency value.
- Easy to configure and manage.
The flow of Installation and Configuration
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart Sendle Shipping add-on” , you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it.
now. Find out More
Firstly click on Add-on > Manage Add-on>CS-Cart.
Now, click on the cog option and select manual installation.
Now, you have to select the Add-ons zip file and then click on the Upload and Install button.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “Sendle Shipping Method” add-on in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
For the setup of the shipping method you need to create an account on Sendle and you need to Login on your Sendle account to get the credentials for the configuration of the add-on, so for Login to Sendle you need to go to Sendle Login.
After Login you will get Sendle API Key and Sendle ID from here as shown in the below sanpshot.
Now, after getting all the credentials you need to configure the Shipping Method, for which you have to go back to your CS-Cart panel and click on Administration >>Shipping and Taxes >> Shipping Method then click on the plus icon to create and configure a new shipping method.
After clicking on the plus button you have to do these
- You can choose rate calculation based on real-time(automatic) or manual(by rate areas).
- Select the shipping service as Sendle.
- Enter the name of the shipping method.
- select the status.
- Upload an icon for the shipping method and set all the given parameters accordingly.
- choose the delivery time.
- you can also write the description.
- In Availability, you can select the user group and enter the weight limit.
After saving the new shipping method other options appear for configuring as below:
Now click on Configure tab to enter sendle account details as follows-
- Enter Sendle API key.
- Enter Sendle ID.
- Sendle Profile.
- Now select the mode that includes Test or Live.
Shipping time and rates:
Click on Shipping time and rates will give you these options.
- you can search the countries and edit their shipping time.
- After selecting the country you can add conditions after clicking on the add condition option.
- The add Condition option helps you to set the price range, weight range, and item condition.
- you can also add a surcharge and discount to it.
- You can remove price, weight, and item condition by clicking on the cog in front of the add condition button.
- You can also edit and remove the Rate area.
Test rate calculation:
To do rate calculation click on the Test Rate Calculation tab and fill in the Recipient and Sender information after entering the weight.
You have to fill in the following information in the Sender and Recipient option:
- Country: here you have to enter the Sender or receiver’s country.
- State/Province: here you have to enter the Sender or Receiver’s state/Province.
- City: here you have to enter the city of the Sender or receiver.
- Zip/Postal code: here you have to enter zip code of the Sender or receiver.
- Address: here you have to enter the address of the receiver or sender.
The additional settings tab gives you options of
- Enabling Taxes.
- Free shipping option which excludes products with the enabled Free shipping option from the shipping price calculation.
- Click on the Shipping Charges tab to enter the additional charges if required, based on cost, weight, and item.
- Enabling the option to allow customers to specify their address.
Vendor can also create their shipping method from their backend panel using their own Sendle Merchant account credentials. The shipment will be calculated from the vendor’s registered/saved address.
Now user can see the Sendle Shipping Method and its shipping cost on the front-end checkout page as per the below screenshot.
Shipment Creation At Backend
- Select the Sendle shipping method.
- Enter the tracking number.
- Select the carrier as sendle.
- Set the below given parameters accordingly.
Shipping Label Generation
Once the Shipment is created, Tracking id is generated as shown in the snapshot below. Click on the Shipments and then on Shipment Id to view the shipment details.
Click on the gear button on the top right corner of the Shipment Details Page and click on Print Sendle Label.
This is how the shipment label looks like :
This is all about the CS-Cart Sendle Shipping Method. For any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - 4.14.x,4.15.x,4.16.x,4.17.x