Seamless transactions, Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway!
Bambora is a global payment solution that offers multiple services and products for various businesses. Moreover, it can handle online and in-store payments. It provides diverse payment processing solutions and merchant services.
Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway offers a seamless and secure payment solution for your eCommerce website or business. Also, it has advanced security for users, businesses, and transactions’ sensitive data. The module makes transaction processing user-friendly and efficient.
- Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway integrates Odoo with Bambora.
- It requires Bambora Merchant ID, Hash Key, and Hash Algorithm for configuration.
- It accepts various payment methods like credit/debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets, etc.
- The Odoo app secures payment by tokenization and encryption.
- Bambora is PCI DSS-compliant to safeguard sensitive data.
- The Odoo backend records every transaction.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_payment_bambora.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_payment_bambora.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the Configuration of the Odoo Website Bambora Payment Gateway.
CONFIGURATION AT BAMBORA END
1. Firstly, log in to the Bambora Developer platform and enter the ‘Approval and Decline Redirect’ URL in the ‘Order Settings.’
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Navigate below and find the ‘Require Hash Validation on all Payment Gateway Transaction Requests’ section and generate the ‘Hash Key and Select Hash Algorithm.’
CONFIGURATION AT ODOO END
3. Navigate to the ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment Providers’ in the Odoo backend.
4. On the payment provider page, select the Bambora payment option.
5. Enter the payment gateway details and enter the ‘Bambora Merchant ID, Hash Key, and Hash Algorithm’ in the ‘Credentials’ tab.
6. Open the ‘Configuration’ tab, enter the display name, and select payment icons and countries. Also, enter the payment Journal for payment recording.
7. In the ‘Messages’ tab, enter the various messages according to the listed scenario.
ODOO WEBSITE (FRONTEND)
8. On the Odoo website, go to the shop page, open a product, and click the ‘Add To Cart’ button.
9. Select the Bambora payment option on the checkout page and click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
10. Enter the details in the Bambora Payment form and click the ‘Submit Payment’ button.
11. After the payment confirmation, you will see the success message on the screen.
12. Move to the ‘Website> Configuration> Payment Transaction’ to view all the transactions.
13. Click any payment transaction to view its complete details.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
- Odoo Website Paystack Payment Acquirer
- Website Cinetpay Checkout Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Payfast Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Xendit Payment Acquirer
- Website Saferpay Payment Gateway
- Odoo Website Wallee Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14