Daily Deal For Shopware6 Module allows the store owner to set up daily deals on simple product type products for the customers. The customers can view the discount on the product page, cart page, search page, and category page.
The admin can select the product and can schedule the start and end date of the deals. After entering the price of the product the admin can activate the deal on that product. The admin can even view the list of all the deals on a single page.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- The cart page will show the deal price to the customers.
- Set deal price using two discount methods – fixed or percent
- The buyer can see Top selling deals and recently selling deals product.
- The countdown timer shows the remaining time left to avail of the deal.
- Deal Collection page for viewing all the deals on the store in one place.
- The customers can view the deal information on the product detail page.
- The customers can also view the deal information on the category and search product list.
- The admin can view the list of all the deals.
Shopware gives two ways to install the plugin to the server.
- Using Command
- Manual installation
Customers will get a zip folder, then they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The customer has Copy the folder WebkulDailyDeal to custom/plugins directory of Shopware6. As shown in the below image:
Shopware Company ? Read More
Now open the Shopware6 application in the Terminal.
Run this command to refresh the plugin –
Go to your Shopware installation Root directory then run this command to install then activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulDailyDeal
To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
After that, visit administration Setting->Extensions, the Daily Deal will be listed there.
- Upload the zip file of the plugin.
- Go to your Shopware6 installation backend panel then navigate to Extensions -> My Extensions after that, you can find all the installed plugin in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Extension button. The user can upload the plugin zip(WebkulDailyDeal) here.
Further, in the newly added plugin, Uninstall actions can be performed which are: Install and Delete. The admin will install the plugin by clicking on the Install option in the dropdown.
After installation, you have to click on the activate button.
How it works
After the successful installation of the Daily Deal For Shopware6 module, The user will navigate to Settings>>Extensions>Daily Deal.
After that click on the daily deal tab it will redirect to new page where you can see the list of all daily deals.
Then click on new deal button to add new deal. On the New Deal page admin will set the product Daily deal time and discount price.
- Sales channel – Admin needs to select the sales channel.
- Product – Here you can select the Product.
- Gross Price – You can see the real price of the product.
- Start Time – You can select the start date of the discount.
- End Time – Choose the end date of the Daily deal discount.
- Discount Type – Admin can set deal price using two discount methods – fixed or percent
- Fixed – In this admin will add maximum deal price can be the product’s gross price, negative value will not be accepted
- Percent – In this admin will add the percent of the discount added on the products.
- Deal Percentage – Here you can enter the discount percentage, negative value will not be accepted.
After that click on active button.
Now you can see that all the information related to the product daily deal or can edit or delete them.
Daily Deals For Customers
The customer can see the daily deal offer on the category page, product page, search product list, and home page. Here Customers can also see Top and Recently Selling Deals and filter the daily deals product.
To check all daily deal products click on the daily deals button.
Deal Product Page
Top Selling Product
On the right side of the deal product page customer can see the top 5 selling product of daily deal.
Top Deals of the day
On the right side of the deal product page below top-selling products, customers can see the latest deal will be shown in this section.
The customers can also check the deal products on the category pages as per below image:
In the Product page with Deal info looks like.
- New price
- Deal end time
- Percent of the discount on product
- Value saved on product
When the customer makes the checkout of the product, then on the checkout page the daily deal price will visible.
That’s all for the Shopware6 Daily Deal Module, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 1.0.4
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 18.104.22.168