Product Auction App for Shopify enables the feature of bid or auction on your e-commerce website. Moreover, the admin can enable the bidding feature on products he wants to go for auction and can monitor all the bids happening on the store from the app itself and much more. With this magical app will enable the feature of bidding and auction of products on your e-commerce website. So don’t wait, install the app & start Bidding.
- Admin can create and manage auction for any product.
- Automatic emails sent to the winner & loser of the bid
- Admin can also view all the bids and happenings in the notification section.
- Extremely user-friendly app with separate sections for everything.
- Admin can also edit the labels for front end
- The customer can view bidding history
- Admin can also enable/disable the ‘Add To Cart’ button if the bid amount exceeds the actual price.
In this blog, we are with the Product Auction app for Shopify: SMTP configuration where you can configure your own SMTP to send emails to the customers from your own mail engine.
Also, clicking on SMTP configuration, you will be redirected to configure your own SMTP by entering all the relevant details.
You will have to enter the details of your own SMTP like host, SMTP type SMTP post and other relevant details.
Moreover, for the demo, check the links given:
For any kind of support/Consultancy then please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ or drop a mail at email@example.com
Thanks for reading this blog!!! 🙂