With the help of this module, customers can ask queries directly to the admin of the store via Facebook messenger and the admin can respond back to the customers on Facebook messenger by his/her phone or desktop/laptop.
- The customer can ask queries from the Facebook messenger on the store.
- The customer can talk directly to the admin of the store.
- Admin can response back from their Store page on Facebook.
- Admin can set the particular time in which he/she want to be online.
- Admin can set the offline message, that will be sent to the customer if he/she will not be available/offline.
- Admin can set the chat plugin color according to their website theme.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
- Upload zip file of “Prestashop Social Live Chat” module
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
After installation, the admin has to configure the module.
Before configuring the module make sure that you have “Page access token” and “Facebook page id”.
For “Facebook page id” you need to create a Facebook page for that.
For “Page access token” please follow the below steps.
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
2. Go to My Apps- Create New App
After creating the App you will be redirected to the Dashboard
In the Dashboard, you will have set up the “messenger” and “webhook( if you want offline feature too)”.
After setting up the “Messenger” and “Webhook” you can see it in the “Products” tab.
Go to “Messenger”–>”setting”, select the facebook page that you have created or already have. After selecting the page you can see your “Page access token”.
If you want to use offline feature too then you will have to set up the “Webhook” and for that, you must have to submit your app for the messenger review. Explained below in detail.
After the Approval of the “App” from Messenger review team, you will have to set up the Webhook.
After getting the “Page Access token” and “Facebook page id” you can start the configuration of the module.
Chat Plugin Setup
Dialog display type-
Show: The Greeting dialog box will remain open for desktop as well as mobile after the number of seconds as set by the admin in the module configuration.
Hide: The Greetings dialog box will be hidden until the customer clicks on the chat plugin.
Fade: The Greetings dialog box will remain open for the desktop only after the number of seconds as set by the admin in the module configuration.
Working Hours Setting-
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x