PrestaShop Pinterest Wall Feed module will help shop owners to show their Pinterest posts on the shop.
A shop owner can easily fetch the post of his/her Pinterest account just by entering the Pinterest account ID.
The module also offers various customization options to customize the view of the Pinterest feeds section.
It will also help shop owners in increasing user engagement on the shop by showing relevant Pinterest posts on the shop.
In order to show just relevant Pinterest posts, shop owners should create a dedicated Pinterest account for the sole promotion of their store & its products.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Check the overview of the plugin in the video mentioned-below –
Features of the PrestaShop Pinterest Wall Feed module
- Show your created pins/posts of Pinterest under Pinterest feeds on the shop.
- It fetches all your shared posts on Pinterest to show on the shop.
- Choose to show the posts either in slider view or list view.
- Enable to disable the slider auto-run functionality.
- Set the slider interval between two posts in seconds.
- Customize the dimension of Pinterest wall feed section for list view.
- Select the pages on which you want to show the Pinterest wall feed.
- Specify the maximum number of posts to show under Pinterest wall feed.
- Set the background and text color of wall feed.
- Choose to show or hide Pinterest follow header on Pinterest wall.
How to install the PrestaShop Pinterest Wall Feed module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the module
After the successful installation of the module, you can proceed to configure the module.
There are various options available to configure. Some of the major things that you can configure are:
- View of the Pinterest feeds i.e., either in list view or slider view.
- The page on which the Pinterest wall feed will be shown.
- The maximum numbers of Pinterest posts to show under feeds section.
Other options are also important & their significance in the module is available in the screenshot below.
In case, if you choose to show Pinterest feeds in slider mode, then you can also set the following things.
- Whether the slider will be on auto-run or not
- And, the next is the sliding interval between two posts in seconds.
Pinterest Wall Feed
After configuring the module successfully, Pinterest wall feeds will start appearing on the shop.
Here is two different views of Pinterest feeds on the home page of the shop.
You can also choose to display the Pinterest feeds in slider and list view on other pages of the shop as well.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Pinterest Wall Feed Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x