Prestashop Marketplace Blog: With the help of this module seller can add blog to the store under different categories. Seller can also add different categories for the blog.
The new blog can be added from the ‘blog’ menu under my account section. The blogs written by the different sellers can be viewed on the product page and for a particular seller’s blog, we can also view their blog from seller shop page from “View Blog” button displayed on the left side.Seller can also view his blog from seller profile page from “View Blog” button displayed on the left side.
- Seller can add different blog categories.
- Seller can write blog with different tags.
- Seller can activate/deactivate blog.
- User can comment on seller blogs.
- Seller can activate/deactivate user’s comments.
- Admin can approve/disapprove seller blogs.
- The approved blogs will be visible to buyers.
- Admin can also approve/disapprove the blog anytime.
- Seller can now add blogs in multi-language.
- Admin can display posts either in list view or grid view.
- If admin selects to display the posts in grid view, then admin has to provide the default image also.
- Admin can set the position of the side bar.
- Admin can set the number of posts displayed per page.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of tags on side bar.
- If display of tags are enabled, then admin can set the number of tags to be displayed on side bar.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of categories on side bar.
- If display of categories are enabled, then admin can set the number of categories to be displayed on side bar.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of recent posts on side bar.
- If display of recent posts are enabled, then admin can set the number of recent posts to be displayed on side bar.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of popular posts on side bar.
- If display of popular posts are enabled, then admin can set the number of popular posts to be displayed on side bar.
- Admin can enable/disable the comment section on seller posts.
- If admin enable the comment section, then seller can enable/disable the comment section on individual posts.
- Admin can set the counter on the basis of “on every hit”, “day wise hit” or “one IP only one time”
- Seller can set the publish date for posts.
- Seller can also display related products with the posts.
- Seller can also display related posts with the particular post.
- Seller can enable/disable the display of particular post.
- Seller can add unlimited categories according to the need.
- Seller can set the featured image with the category.
- Seller can also provide description for the category.
- Seller can enable/disable the category anytime.
- Seller has to set one category as default category.
- Seller can edit/delete category according to the need.
- If Seller wants to delete the associated category, then admin will get a notification.
- Seller can also provide group permission to the categories.
- Seller can add unlimited number of tags.
- Seller can assign new tag to number of posts, while creating a new tag.
- Seller can add tags in any language.
- Seller can manage the comments given by default comment system in “manage comment” tab
- Buyer can view the categories, tags, recent posts and popular posts on side bar.
- Buyer can filter the posts according to language, categories, tags
- Buyer can comment on posts easily.
- If buyer filter the posts according to the language, then buyer will see the list of posts written in selected language and default language.
- Admin can enable/disable the seller blog menu on the product page.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of view blog from seller shop page.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of view blog from seller profile page.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Blog Addon module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace first. After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Blog Addon.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Blog Addon module.
Go to the back office-> module
Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace Blog Addon” module.
After successful installation admin has to configure the module.
- If admin select the theme view as list, then admin do not have to upload the default image.
- If admin select the default comment system, then admin need to set the global setting for displaying comment on blog.
In this way admin can successfully configure the module.
A new tab “blog” is added under the marketplace account-
Click on the blog menu, to view the list of blog and to add new blogs.
Seller can add new blog from here. For creating a new blog it is necessary to add a category for the blog. Seller will get create category button while creating a new blog.
Once the blog is created then depending on the admin’s configuration, seller created blog will be visible to buyers.
If admin has selected to manually approve the blogs then the status of the created blog will be “pending” and it will be visible to the buyer only when the blog is approved by admin.
Now, admin will go to “manage seller blog” to activate the seller blog. Admin can view the list of all the blogs added by sellers under the tab.
All Seller Blog: Buyer can view all sellers blog by Seller Blog button.List of all sellers blogs will be displayed here.
If buyer click on seller blog
Particular seller Blog :
In this way seller can add various blogs to their profile and buyer can view them by visiting seller profile page.
Seller will get different buttons to manage blogs, categories, tabs & comments.
To create a new blog seller can click on “create blog” button. On “manage seller blog” page seller can view the list of all the blogs.
Note- By default in prestashop seller can write the posts in any language only when the posts is written in the default language.
In list view, it is not necessary to provide the default image.
In grid view, it is necessary to provide the default image to maintain the view of posts at front-end. So, for grid view it is necessary that admin has uploaded the default image.
On clicking any of the blog, buyer can view the detail of the blog.
Seller can view only those categories in the add posts page which has been added from the “Manage Category” button.
Note:- Seller can not delete all the categories and cannot disable all the categories. One category has to be set as default category.
Default category will get associated to all those posts whose category has been disabled or deleted from the “manage category” list.
Now, if seller wants to delete any category other than default category then that category should not be associated to any posts.
If the category is associated to any post then admin will get notification.
Now, at front-end when the customer select the category, then customer will be redirected to the selected category page. Customer can view the list of posts under the selected category.
If seller has added featured image and description while adding new category, then it will be displayed on the category page.
Note:- Seller can set group permission to the categories. The posts will be displayed as per the group permission associated with the category.
Seller can add the tags from the “manage tags” and assign the tag to different posts altogether.
All the tags added to any posts will also be displayed in the tag list.
Now, when customer click on any post, customer can read the whole post and can also comment on the post. The availability of comment section on blog will totally depend on the admin and seller configuration for the comment block.
Admin’s comment configuration page.
Seller’s configuration of comment section for their blogs
When customer has provided the comment, seller can visit “manage comment” page to view the list of comment provided by customers on their blogs.
In this way customer can provide comments to seller blogs and sellers can manage it from their account.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 3.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x