Prestashop MangoPay Module: Prestashop Mangopay module will allow admin to accept the payment through Mangopay payment gateway. In which Buyers can pay through Credit Cards, Direct Debit Payment, and Bank wire. This module provides the functionality by which the customer can pay by redirecting to the third-party page or can pay without redirecting to the third party page as set by the admin. With this module, admin can manage the Refund process. Admin can even payout the wallet amount to their bank account.
- Customers can pay through Credit Card Payment method.
- Customers can pay through Direct Debit Payment method.
- Customers can pay through Bank Wire Payment method.
- Admin will have the option to allow customers to pay in different Card types.
- While paying through the Card, a customer can redirect to the third party page or can pay without redirecting to third-party page as set by the admin.
- Admin can view transaction details on the Mangopay account.
- Wallets will be generated at Mangopay end as per the currency selected in the “allowed currency”. A single user may have multiple wallets.
- Enable/disable field to delete the Mangopay data at the time of un-installation of the module.
- Admin can manage refund as well as payout process through the module.
- Admin can add multiple bank account details.
- Admin will have the option to deactivate their added bank account details.
- Using “Mangopay Payout” tab, admin can transfer the wallet balance to their account. Admin can select any of the added accounts.
- As per the allowed currency selected in the configuration, the available wallet amount will be shown to the admin on the payout page.
- Admin can see the list of transactions that are done by Credit Card, Direct Debit and Bank Wire.
- List of transactions in “admin’s wallet & “PayIn wallet” will be available to admin.
- Depending on the “transaction order status” selected, the order amount will be added in the list of transactions of “admin’s wallet” and “PayIn wallet”.
- Admin can refund the admin’s wallet amount to PayIn/customer wallet from the module.
- Admin can also refund the full/partial amount from PayIn wallet to customer account.
- Admin can use the module for test as well as live mode.
Note: Click here to view list of authorized countries where you can process the payments.
After successful installation, the admin will configure the module.
Once admin clicks on “Save & Generate Mangopay User” automatically a user will be generated at Mangopay end with the wallet in the selected currency while generating user. Admin can generate various wallets based on different currencies for a user. At a time a single wallet can be generated.
Mangopay Card Payment
By enabling this option customer will have the option to pay via Credit card.
Mangopay Direct Debit
In this payment option, the customers can fill their bank details for the payment if enabled by the admin.
Mangopay Bank Wire
In this payment option, the customers can pay by directly by transferring the amount to the admin’s account.
Order Status for Transfer
Admin can set the order status on which the money will transfer from the customer’s wallet to the admin’s wallet.
Mangopay ‘Card Payment Type’
Admin will have two types of Card payment-
- Direct Payment– Customer can pay without redirecting to the third-party page.
- PayIn Web– Customer will be redirected to the third party page for the payment.
Once the module is configured then the “Mangopay Payment” gateway will be available to customers while purchasing the product.
Mangopay Card Payment
In Card Payment, the admin will have two payment type as set by the admin i.e. Direct Payment and PayIn Web.
If the payment type will be set as “Direct Payment” then the buyers will not redirect to any third party page for the payment.
If the payment type will be set to “PayIn Web” then the buyers will be redirected to the third-party page for the payment.
In the above way, buyers can make the payment through Mangopay Card Payment.
Mangopay Bank Wire Payment
Mangopay Direct Debit Payment
On successful installation of the module, new tabs will be added to manage the Mangopay transactions.
Admin can add various bank account details to manage the transfer/payout of admin’s wallet money to admin’s bank account.
Admin can transfer their wallet money to any of their bank accounts that are added by him/her.
From here admin can view the list of all the users that have done the payment by Card.
Refund Process in Mangopay Card Payments
From here admin can view the list of all the transactions made through Direct debit Payment.
Refund Process in Direct Debit Payments
From here admin can view the list of all the transactions made through Mangopay Bank Wire Payments.
If status will be created that means the payment has been done by the customer but not accepted by Mangopay.
Now, admin can transfer the wallet money to their own bank account with the help of the module itself.
Admin can go to Mangopay Payment -> Mangopay Payout
In this admin can manage the payout of the wallet amount to their bank account.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x