Prestashop Amazon Connector:- If you want to manage products, quantities, and orders of Prestashop store and Amazon shop together then Prestashop Amazon Connector will be a perfect solution. Admin can synchronize their products and quantity from Amazon to prestashop and vice-versa. Admin can also synchronize their orders from Amazon to prestashop.
NOTE 1: To use this module, you must have the following Amazon MWS Developer Keys:
- Seller ID
- Access Key ID
- Secret Key
If you don’t have the above-mentioned details, then you can purchase our
Prestashop Amazon Connector (Without Developer Account) extension. With this extension, You can integrate your Prestashop store with Amazon through our developer details.
NOTE 2: Our module does not support Selling Partner-API (SP-API). It supports Marketplace Web Service (MWS) APIs.
- Synchronize the Prestashop products to Amazon or vice-versa.
- Synchronize Amazon Orders to Prestashop.
- Admin can use the module for any Amazon shop by selecting the country of their Amazon shop.
- Admin has to provide API keys of their Amazon shop.
- Admin can select the carrier for their imported orders.
- Admin can map payment method i.e. COD, CVS, and Other payment methods with Prestashop payment method.
- Admin can select whether the products will be exported via UPC or EAN bar code.
- Available for the sellers from different countries: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, China, Canada, India, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, and Australia.
- Module is available in multiple languages viz Arabic, Catalan, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Admin can import all the Amazon products (They may be with or without combinations).
- Admin can also import only those products which do not have any combinations.
- While importing the products from Amazon to Prestashop, the Amazon product categories get imported in the Prestashop first.
- If a product with the combination is imported, then separate products for each combination will get created in Prestashop catalog.
- Admin has to generate the report Id while importing products and orders from Amazon to Prestashop.
- Admin can import all the products at once or can import products one by one using Amazon ASIN number.
- When admin imports a product from Amazon with any existing discount offer then a specific price is added for that product in Prestashop
- While importing product, only single cover image will be imported from Amazon.
- Admin can export all the prestashop products to Amazon at once through UPC or EAN bar code.
- If admin export products combination wise then that combination must also have a valid UPC or EAN bar code.
- Admin can select single/multiple products with combination to export them to Amazon.
- Admin can update the exported products on Amazon shop all together or one by one. On updating only the quantity and price will update on Amazon.
- Admin can delete the exported products on Amazon shop all together or one by one.
- Admin can import orders from Amazon to prestashop.
- Before importing orders, the shipping and payment methods must be mapped with prestashop.
- Admin can import all orders together or one by one using Amazon order id.
- Admin can specify the date range to import the orders from Amazon in the specified range.
- Admin can also specify the number of orders that has to be imported in between the specified range.
- Once the order is imported, admin can also view the list of Amazon customers as before importing orders – order’s customers and products will get imported automatically.
REAL TIME SYNCHRONIZATION :
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of quantity & price of imported products on Amazon shop.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of quantity & price of exported products on Amazon shop.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of imported products on Prestashop store through Cron.
- Admin can decide to only update the existing imported products on Prestashop store in real time.
- Admin can decide to update the existing imported products as well as import new products also on Prestashop in real time.
FULFILLMENT FUNCTIONALITY :
- Admin can export product as Fulfilment by Amazon(AFN) Or Fulfilment by Merchant(MFN).
- Admin can update product as Fulfilment by Amazon(AFN) Or Fulfilment by Merchant(MFN).
- Admin can check feed submission status by Feed submission id
- Admin can check last submission id status.
How to Get Amazon Credentials
Amazon Seller Central To get Amazon MWS Developer ID and Developer Keys the store owner need to log in to Amazon Seller Central and go to Settings> User Permissions.
On User Permissions page, click on Visit Developer Credentials button.
Under Developer Central, click on apply for access here button.
The store admin can get Amazon MWS endpoints and MarketplaceID values from Amazon MWS documentation.
After successful installation, admin has to configure the module.
Amazon Connector Configuration
Real time Update Settings
Amazon has different payment method option as per the country of the shop. While mapping the amazon payment method to prestashop admin will get the list as per the country is selected.
For products having combinations, there are two ways to deal with it: Combination Choice Option.
Option 1 – Import all products (with or without combination) Here admin will be able to import all the products from Amazon to Prestashop. These products may or may not have a combination. But, if a product with the combination is imported then separate products for each combination will get created in Prestashop catalog as Amazon displays the different combinations as separate products.
Option 2 – Import only those products which do not have any combination. Here admin will be able to import only those products which do not have any combination.
If Admin wants real time update to imported products on Prestashop from Amazon then first enable the real time settings from Configuration and then set CRON job for every day.
Set following URL to CRON tab.
Url – 0 0 * * *curl “http://www.sitename.com/modules/amazonconnector/wkamazonupdatedatabase.php
You have to replace the string “www.sitename.com” with your site link.
After successful installation admin will have four new tabs under “Amazon Connector” tab.
Importing Products from Amazon to Prestashop Admin can import products from the Amazon store by clicking on “Import Products from Amazon” button. Before synchronizing the products from Amazon, admin needs to generate a report Id. The report id will be generated every time whenever the product is imported from Amazon to Prestashop.
Once, the report id is successfully generated, admin can sync the products from Amazon to Prestashop in three ways:
- Import only new products from Amazon to Prestashop.
- Import all the products based on the combination option chosen by admin in the module configuration.
- Import the products one by one using Amazon ASIN number.
- Import only new products – Admin can import only new products from Amazon to Prestashop.
- Import or Update Amazon Store Products – Admin can import all the products from Amazon to Prestashop by clicking on “Import or Update Amazon Store Products”. If the products which are imported from Amazon are already synchronized then those products will get updated.
If the products imported from Amazon to Prestashop are in active state, then the products on Prestashop will be created in an active state and vice-versa.
- Import or Update Amazon Store product by ASIN – Admin can import the products one by one from Amazon to Prestashop by clicking on “import or update Amazon store product by ASIN”. When admin clicks on the button, a pop-up appears on the screen where admin needs to specify ‘ Amazon product ASIN’ and ‘product SKU’.
If the product to be imported from Amazon is already synchronized, then it will get updated.
Exporting Products from Prestashop to Amazon
Admin can export products from Prestashop to Amazon store by clicking on “Export Products to Amazon” button. Admin can either:
- Export all the Prestashop products
- Export selected Prestashop products combination wise one by one.
- Only active products of Prestashop can be exported to Amazon.
- It is necessary to specify valid UPC barcode OR EAN-13 on products depending on your configuration before exporting them to Amazon shop.
- If the product has a combination on Prestashop then each combination of the product will be exported as the individual product on Amazon.
- If you chose to export product combination wise then that combination must also have UPC barcode OR EAN-13.
- On updating exported products, only the product price and quantity will get updated.
- If you export or update product as FBA then quantity will be updated as Zero.
- If the product has some existing offers, product price (after discount applied) will update on Amazon without displaying any discount information.
- Amazon product seller SKU will be mapped with Prestashop product reference number.
Export all Prestashop products
Export selected Prestashop products
If admin wants to update the Prestashop products on Amazon shop, then admin can select action for the update of products under “update or delete exported products to Amazon” as shown below: If admin selected the action to update all the products, then all the products on Amazon will get updated.
If admin has selected the action to update selected products, then admin can select specific exported products and then update or delete it on Amazon.
The admin can map the PrestaShop store products with Amazon store products. On clicking the Map Products button, a form appears on the page where the admin needs to specify the product ASIN & SKU and select the combination of a product that he wants to map with Amazon store product.
Admin can synchronize the orders from Amazon to Prestashop by navigating through Manage Amazon->Sync Orders.
When admin clicks on “Import Orders from Amazon” button, admin needs to generate the report id first. The report id will be generated every time whenever the order is imported from Amazon to Prestashop.
Note – Before importing orders, carriers and payment methods must be mapped. These can be mapped from the module configuration page.
If admin selects to import the orders one by one, then a pop-up will appear where admin has to enter the order id.
If admin selects to import all orders at once, then a pop up will appear where admin has to specify the date range, so that only the orders between the date range will be imported to the Prestashop. Admin can also specify the maximum number of orders he wants to import within the specified date range.
Amazon Customer/Feed Submission
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.
Current Product Version - 4.1.4
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment