Opencart Return Merchandise Authorization is a brilliant module and very useful for product return and order return. This module allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts. With the help of this module, the customer can return the products, have them replaced or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
Wanna know more how Product Return Merchandise Authorization works? Check out case study –
- Return Merchandise Authorization for Opencart.
- Fully Admin handled module.
- Guest Customers can generate RMA too.
- Buyer and Admin can communicate at Store end.
- RMA History with Filters and Pagination
- Return Policy Page
- Dynamic order selection with various option.
- Customer can upload RMA images.
- Print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- Admin can set Order status for RMA.
- Admin can manage RMA status as well as Reasons.
- Using Return Quantity, Admin will return RMA quantity to their store.
Installation of the Opencart module is very simple. You just need to move Admin and Catalog folder into Opencart root.
You can also install the Opencart Product Return RMA module by uploading the zip and XML file through Extension Installer.
After uploading the file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on refresh field.
After that in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose select all for both Access and Modify Permission and save it.
After that under Extension > Module, install the Opencart Product Return RMA module like this way.
After clicking edit option below page will be open. Admin can Enable or Disable the status of this module.
Add RMA Time
Admin can add time limit for customer. Customer can generate RMA for any order within time limit added by admin.
Order Status for RMA
RMA will work only selected status at the time of customer order selection for RMA.
Admin can select policies for RMA. It will display to customer at the time of Add RMA.
After send shipping label to customer, this will be your return address for product.
Admin can set image and file extension as well as size.
Admin can upload Shipping Label for RMA.
Admin can manage, filter, and edit the RMA very easily.
After click on edit option RMA details will be open.
Using Return Quantity, Admin will return RMA quantity to their store.
Admin can see all details related to RMA.
Admin can upload Shipping Label. Using this label, there is no need to give shipping charge during product return or order return.
Manage RMA Status
Admin can manage the RMA status by using add new status and also edit previous status.
After click on Edit option below page will be open in which admin can edit the RMA status.Like
- Admin can add name for status in all language.
- Admin will match status with Order Status for RMA status (depends on Admin status).
- Admin can set default – admin status for RMA when RMA will generated by customer.
- Admin can set status for RMA when customer will use cancel or solve RMA etc.
Manage RMA Reason
This module provides two option for RMA at front end, first with account module and another with customer service.
After select RMA type, customer will redirect to the next page depends on their selection. For Registered customer redirect to login page, in case of Guest, they will redirect below page.
Registered customer login
After that customer can see their RMA and can add new ones.
After click on ‘Request New RMA’ customer can add new RMA.
After that with correct details RMA will generate and send mail to admin / customer.
Customer can see whole detail of RMA by clicking View Detail.
Print shipping label using print shipping label option.
Customer can print RMA details.
Customer can send message to admin with mail.
If you still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.