Now get access to your customers Portal Account!
You need to build a good and healthy relationship with your Clients for the enhanced growth in your business. You can maintain the relationship with your customers by offering good service and trust.
Sometimes, it happens that clients are not able to perform several actions because of the shortage of time. So, as an admin you can perform such actions for them.
Odoo Website Portal Account Access Module provides access to admin to manage the customer website portal on their behalf. Admin can easily switch from the admin account to the Customer account.
The module facilitates the authorized Odoo user to access the customers’ website account from Odoo backend. The user has the right to manage the tasks of the customer such as placing an order, printing invoices, rectifying issues, etc on demand.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The module facilitates the authorized Odoo user to access the customers’ website account portal from Odoo backend.
- The user can place orders and print invoices on customers’ behalf through their website account.
- The user can switch from Odoo backend admin account to a website customer account with a click and vice versa.
- Only those Odoo users who are authorized by the admin can access the customers’ accounts.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_portal_account_access’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_portal_account_access’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo account as an admin.
2) Go to the General Setting, click on “User” Tab and grant access to Users to access customer’s accounts on their demand.
3) Now, navigate to the “Sales” module; click on the “customer” tab and select the customer.
4) You can access the accounts of your customers’ accounts directly by Clicking on ‘Go To Website Account‘.
5) Now, you are in the Customer’s account. Hence, manage his/her task such as placing an order, printing invoices, rectifying issues, etc.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
Also, please explore our odoo development services & large range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
We would be happy to assist you!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V13
Leave a Comment