“Users can add multiple Billing and Shipping Addresses with Odoo Website Customer Address Book”
From the customer’s account on default Odoo, we can see that only one billing address can be stored at a time. Now, if you try to update the address, it erases the current address.
Our Odoo Website Customer Address Book Module lets your customers maintain their own handy Address Book in the account. Users can choose the Billing Address and Shipping Address for the sale order at the time of Checkout.
Using our module Odoo Website Customer Address Book the user can add multiple billing and shipping addresses and can select for which sale order what will be the billing address and what will be the shipping address.
- Your customers will have their own Address Book with the Odoo Website Customer Address Book.
- Customers can save multiple addresses for billing and shipping purposes.
- Allowing your customers to simply click and add the billing and shipping addresses to the order speeds up order placement.
- There’s no need for the customer to visit the checkout page every time they want to add a new shipping address to their account.
- Customers are not required to update their current billing address. They can simply enter a new address into the address book.
- During checkout, customers can also update or delete any existing addresses.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_address_book’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List‘.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_address_book’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- After installing the module, log in to the website account. A new tab ‘Manage Address Book’ shows in the customer’s account. Click on it.
2. As soon as you click on “Manage Address Book” you will be redirected to the Address Page where you can manage both Billing Address and Shipping Address.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
3. Click on “Add An Address” to add an additional Billing Address and Shipping Address. And after adding the address click on the “Save” button to save the address.
4. Once you save the address it will be shown on the Address Page along with the address saved previously.
5. Now, you will be able to select the address of your choice for billing/shipping at the time of checkout.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11, V10