Rental service is the new trend.
A rental marketplace is a platform where individuals or companies can rent different types of goods from one another.
The best-known example of a rental marketplace is Airbnb.
You can now give your products for rent in a marketplace environment using Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale.
Please Note: Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale Module depends on Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace, Odoo Rental Sale Management, and Odoo Website Rental Sale Management. Install the latter for Odoo Multi-Level Marketing to work properly.
- The module incorporates Rental services setup in Odoo Marketplace.
- The marketplace admin or sellers can create and publish rental products on the Odoo Marketplace website.
- The tenure for renting a product can a predefined standard tenure or custom tenure.
- The customer on purchasing the products from the website can choose the custom tenure (if enabled).
- Users can set the rate of tenure for simple or advanced calculations.
- Rental Panel on Odoo marketplace dashboard for Admin and Seller.
- Use can create a separate rental agreement and attach it to each type of rental product.
- The customers can view the details of their rental contract and agreement from their website account.
- Users can add a refundable security amount to the rental products.
- Users can set the price calculation method for custom tenure as simple or advanced calculation.
- On purchasing the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Rental Panel at admin’s end:
- Navigate to Rental>>Rental Products for managing rental products from the admin’s end.
- Admin users can create new rental products after enabling the “Available for rent” option.
- Users can create a Rental Product with the details as mentioned below.
- Rental Category: Users can add rental product categories on the Website.
- Security Amount: Users can add security amount for the rental products.
- Product Agreement: Users can choose or create an agreement for the rental products.
- Rental tenure type: There are two types of tenure.
- Standard Tenure — Only standard tenure will be visible on the website to the customer.
- Custom Tenure — To calculate custom tenure users will have to create 1 unit tenure price for each tenure UOM.
- Rental Tenure Starting: Users can select starting tenure for this product to show on the rental page on the website.
- Admin can create a Sale Order from backend with rental product in it.
- Confirm the Sale Order for confirming the Rental Order and Rental Contract automatically.
- Admin can create Unit Of Measure(Rental), Rental Category, Product Agreements, and Rental Reasons.
Seller Dashboard view at admin’s end
- Admin can manage rental services on behalf of a seller from the seller dashboard.
- Admin users can view and approve/reject all the marketplace rental products of various sellers.
- Users can create new rental products and request their approval on behalf of any marketplace seller.
- Users can view all the rental orders of different marketplace sellers.
- Rental Order consists of all the rental details. Users can check the state of picking generated from a rental order.
- Admin users can view the rental contracts of various marketplace sellers.
- Users can view all the marketplace rental product agreements of different marketplace sellers.
- Users can create a new marketplace rental product agreement on behalf of any marketplace seller.
- Dashboard view of Rental Orders at the seller’s end.
- The seller can view rental products.
- The seller can create new Rental Products and request for its approval.
The state becomes “Approved/Rejected” when the admin approves/rejects the rental product.
- Sellers can view rental orders.
- Sellers can view rental contracts.
- The seller can create a product agreement for rental products
- Shop rental page view on front end website.
- Product page view of rental product on the front end website.
- The end customers can add rental products to the cart.
- Customers can view the rental orders from here.
Read The User Guides for The Other Modules:
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo v12