Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Website Rental Sale Management works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace, and Odoo Website Rental Sale Management.
Rental service is the new cool for today’s generation. From vehicles to household items, they want to leverage all kinds of benefits without the burden of loans and responsibilities. Also, these rental services is a quick buck idea as the vendors, as well as you can earn profits. Odoo Marketplace rental Sale adds a product rental services model on your marketplace website.
Provide rent facility and make affordable for customers to dwell well!!
This rental marketplace module provides you a platform where individuals or companies can rent different types of goods from one another. On the opposite side, you can keep commission fees for providing services. The module adds a rental service option on your Marketplace website. This let your sellers can host products available for rental on the Marketplace website. And as a result, make you earn adequate profits.
- The Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale Module incorporates Rental services set up in your Odoo Marketplace website.
- You and sellers both can create and publish rental products on the Odoo Marketplace website.
- With this module, the tenure for renting a product can a predefined standard tenure or custom tenure.
- The custom tenure (if enabled) is chosen by the customer when purchasing the products from the website.
- The rate of tenure can be set to simple or advanced calculation.
- A quick Peek Rental panel is added to the Odoo marketplace dashboard for you and your sellers both.
- A separate rental agreement can be created and attached to each type of rental product.
- The customers can view the details of their rental contract and agreement from their website account.
- A refundable security amount can be added to the rental products.
- The price calculation for custom tenure can be set to either simple calculation or advanced calculation.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_sale_rental’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_sale_rental’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Rental Panel at admin’s end:
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Rental app from the backend and follow the path Rental>>Rental Products for managing rental products.
- Here, you can create new rental products after enabling the “Available for rent” option.
- You can create a Rental Product with the details as mentioned below.
- Rental Category: You can add rental product categories on the Website.
- Security Amount: You can add a security amount for the rental products.
- Product Agreement: You can choose or create an agreement for the rental products.
- Rental tenure type: There are two types of tenure.
- Standard Tenure — Only standard tenure will be visible on the website to the customer.
- Custom Tenure — To calculate custom tenure users will have to create 1 unit tenure price for each tenure UOM.
- Rental Tenure Starting: Users can select starting tenure for this product to show on the rental page on the website.
- Now, create a Sale Order from backend with rental product in it.
- You need to confirm the Sale Order for confirming the Rental Order and Rental Contract automatically.
- After that, create Unit Of Measure(Rental), Rental Category, Product Agreements, and Rental Reasons by following the path Configuration>>Settings.
Seller Dashboard view at admin’s end
- You can manage rental services on behalf of a seller from the backend of seller dashboard app.
- After that, you can view, create and approve approve/reject all the marketplace rental products of various sellers.
- Create new rental products and request their approval on behalf of any marketplace seller.
- After that, follow the path Rental>> Rental Orders to view all the rental orders of different marketplace sellers.
- Therefore, this Rental Order consists of all the initial and current rental details.
- Therefore, check the state of picking generated from a rental order from Rental >> Marketplace Rental Orders >> Delivery
- After that, you can view the rental contracts of various marketplace sellers.
- Now, follow the path Rental>> Product Agreement and view all the marketplace rental product agreements of different marketplace sellers accordingly.
- Therefore, create a new marketplace rental product agreement on behalf of any marketplace seller accordingly.
- After that, log in as seller and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app to view the Rental Orders at the seller’s end accordingly.
- After that, the seller can view all his rental products from Rental>> Rental Products accordingly.
- As a result, the seller can create new Rental Products and request for its approval from you.
- Therefore, the state becomes “Approved/Rejected” when you approve/reject the rental product from your end.
- Sellers can view all his rental orders from Rental>> Rental orders.
- Consequently, sellers can view his rental contracts from Rental>> Rental Contracts.
- After that, the seller can create a product agreement for rental products from Rental>> Product Agreement accordingly.
- Rental shop page view on front end website.
- Furthermore, product page view of rental product on the front end website.
- As a result, the end customers can also add rental products to the cart accordingly.
- Therefore, customers can view the rental orders from their portal account.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0