Rental service is the new trend.
Renting business is a quick buck idea, where the vendors, as well as marketplace owners both, can earn a profit. A vendor can rent out high demanding types of products and also the ones they don’t want to use anymore. On the opposite side, marketplace admin can keep commission fees for providing services.
A rental marketplace is a platform where individuals or companies can rent different types of goods from one another.
Now Launch your online rental marketplace in Odoo and let your customers rent different items as per their requirement using Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale.
Please Note: Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale Module depends on Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace, Odoo Rental Sale Management, and Odoo Website Rental Sale Management. Install the latter for Odoo Multi-Level Marketing to work properly.
1.The module incorporates Rental services setup in Odoo Marketplace.
2. The marketplace admin or sellers can create and publish rental products on the Odoo Marketplace website.
3. The tenure for renting a product can a predefined standard tenure or custom tenure.
4. The customer on purchasing the products from the website can choose the custom tenure (if enabled).
5. Users can set the rate of tenure for simple or advanced calculations.
6. Rental Panel on Odoo marketplace dashboard for Admin and Seller.
7. Use can create a separate rental agreement and attach it to each type of rental product.
8. The customers can view the details of their rental contract and agreement from their website account.
9. Users can add a refundable security amount to the rental products.
10. Users can set the price calculation method for custom tenure as simple or advanced calculation.
- On purchasing the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Rental Panel at admin’s end:
1) Navigate to Rental>>Rental Products for managing rental products from the admin’s end.
2) Admin users can create new rental products after enabling the “Available for rent” option.
3) Users can create a Rental Product with the details as mentioned below.
- Rental Category: Users can add rental product categories on the Website.
- Security Amount: Users can add security amount for the rental products.
- Product Agreement: Users can choose or create an agreement for the rental products.
- Rental tenure type: There are two types of tenure.
- Standard Tenure — Only standard tenure will be visible on the website to the customer.
- Custom Tenure — To calculate custom tenure users will have to create 1 unit tenure price for each tenure UOM.
- Rental Tenure Starting: Users can select starting tenure for this product to show on the rental page on the website.
4) Admin can create a Sale Order from backend with rental product in it.
Admin needs to confirm the Sale Order for confirming the Rental Order and Rental Contract automatically.
5) Admin can create Unit Of Measure(Rental), Rental Category, Product Agreements, and Rental Reasons.
Seller Dashboard view at admin’s end
1) Admin can manage rental services on behalf of a seller from the seller dashboard.
2) Admin users can view and approve/reject all the marketplace rental products of various sellers.
3) Users can create new rental products and request their approval on behalf of any marketplace seller.
4) Users can view all the rental orders of different marketplace sellers.
5) This Rental Order consists of all the initial and current rental details.
6) Users can check the state of picking generated from a rental order from Rental >> Marketplace Rental Orders >> Delivery
7) Admin users can view the rental contracts of various marketplace sellers.
8) Users can view all the marketplace rental product agreements of different marketplace sellers.
9) Users can create a new marketplace rental product agreement on behalf of any marketplace seller.
1) Dashboard view of Rental Orders at the seller’s end.
2) The seller can view all his rental products from Rental>> Rental Products
3) The seller can create new Rental Products and request for its approval from admin.
4) The state becomes “Approved/Rejected” when the admin approves/rejects the rental product.
5) Sellers can view all his rental orders from Rental>> Rental orders
6) Sellers can view his rental contracts from Rental>> Rental Contracts.
7) The seller can create a product agreement for rental products from Rental>> Product Agreement
1) Rental shop page view on front end website.
2) Product page view of rental product on the front end website.
3) The end customers can add rental products to the cart.
4) Customers can view the rental orders from their portal account.
Read The User Guides For The Other Modules:
I hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo v12