Odoo Image Before And After: Before and after image helps to portray a controlled story. The customer can analyze how bad a product was and how good it is now. Before and after images are perceived result strategy which can be used to attract the audience and ultimately increasing website traffic and hence helps to boom up the business.
Odoo Image before and after module allows you to display the product’s advantage through visual images. The Odoo user can create a carousel of two overlapping images showing the before and after effects using a slider.
- The module allows the Odoo user to display the before and after effects of the website product or services to the customers.
- The Odoo user can make a carousel of two images overlapping each other. While one of the images show the original state of something before using the products, the other would show the state after using the product.
- The images of the carousel can be toggled using a slider.
- Any informational text or caption can also be added to the individual images.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the image_before_and_after folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the image_before_and_after key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Once the module is installed successfully, configure the settings for the Odoo Image Before And After module.
Under Settings>> General Settings>> Website>> Image Before and After tab and then click on the Open Setting link.
Now, define the custom message for the Before Text and After Text field.
On the website page, click on the Edit button.
Now, from the left snippet under feature>> click on Before & After or Before & After Slider option according to preference.
Click on the customize button> Change image. You can also Double click on the image to upload the desired image.
Now select the desired image from the available list or upload the new one by clicking on the Upload an Image button.
Once saved, the before and after images will be available on the website page.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - Odoo 11
Supported Framework Version - 184.108.40.206