Before and after image helps to portray a controlled story. The customer can analyze how bad a product was and how good it is now. Odoo Image Before And After Module lets you perceive before and after images strategy which can be used to attract the audience and ultimately increasing website traffic and hence helps to boom up the business.
Odoo Image before and after module allows you to display the product’s advantage through visual images. The Odoo user can create a carousel of two overlapping images showing the before and after effects using a slider.
- The Odoo Before and After Module allows the Odoo user to display the before and after-effects of the website product or services to the customers.
- The Odoo user can make a carousel of two images overlapping each other. While one of the images show the original state of something before using the products, the other would show the state after using the product.
- The images of the carousel can be toggled using a slider.
- Any informational text or caption can also be added to the individual images.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘image_before_and_after’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘image_before_and_after’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the module is installed successfully, configure the settings for the Odoo Image Before And After module.Configuration Settings
- Under Settings>> General Settings>> Website>> Image Before and After tab and then click on the Open Setting link.
- Now, define the custom message for the Before Text and After Text field.
Website View Workflow
- On the website page, click on the Edit button.
- Now, from the left snippet under feature>> click on Before & After or Before & After Slider option according to preference.
- Click on the customize button> Change image. You can also Double click on the image to upload the desired image.
- Now select the desired image from the available list or upload the new one by clicking on the Upload an Image button.
- Once saved, the before and after images will be available on the website page.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0