Magento2 Marketplace Question Answer allows the buyer to ask questions to the seller regarding their products and Seller can respond to that question. Question on admin product will not manage by the seller. Buyer can like or dislike the answers. The admin can assigns their product to the seller then the seller can manage those products.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Marketplace Module.
- Question form on the product page to let customers ask a question.
- Buyer can ask the question for the seller’s and the admin’s product.
- Email notification to the admin and the seller when a new question will be submitted.
- The admin can approve or disapprove the questions asked by the customers.
- Show only the questions and the answers which admin approve.
- The seller can respond to that question if question approved by the admin.
- The admin can simply modify/edit questions and answers.
- The admin can also respond to the questions.
- The admin can delete question and answer.
- The buyer can like or dislike answers.
- The product page also displays the like and dislike counts of every response.
- The customer can see all the questions and answers made on that product.
- The customer can also sort the questions by “Most Helpful” or “Recent”.
- If the admin assigns their product to the seller then the seller can respond to the questions.
- Question on admin product will not manage by the seller.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory-“php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
Now run this command into the Magento2 root – “php bin/magento setup:di:compile”
Also, run this command into the Magento2 Root- “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy” You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento2 admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
After the installation, the admin can configure the module settings by navigating to System-> Configuration as per the below image.
Here, the admin can –
- Question Approval Required – enable or disable the auto-approval of the questions.
- Email notification to Seller – enable or disable the email notifications for the seller when the question asked for the seller’s product.
- Email notification to Seller on Response – enable or disable the email notifications for the seller on the response.
- Email notification to Admin – enable or disable the email notifications for the admin when the question asked for the admin’s product.
- Email notification to Admin on Response – enable or disable the email notifications for the admin on the response.
The admin can also configure the email templates for the notifications.
On the front-end, the visitors can see View QA tab on every product page as per the below screen.
The buyer can visit the product page and can see all the questions and answers for that product. For answers, like and dislike button will be available and the buyer can like or dislike the answer. Buyer can also sort the questions by Most Helpful or Recent button. In Most Helpful, questions will be shown in the order of maximum likes on the answers.
The buyer can ask the question to the seller of that product by clicking Ask Question button. A pop-up will display as per the below image.
Here, the buyers will submit their questions and queries regarding the product and then click on Submit Query button.
Note: When the guest users click on Ask Question button will get a pop-up window for the account login as per the below image.
The guest users first need to sign in before submitting their product query.
Once the buyers have submitted their queries the seller and admin will get the mail.
For adding a reply to the queries, the sellers will have a “Manage MPQA” link in their account as per below screen.
After clicking on this “Manage MPQA” link, the seller can see all the questions which are asked about the products.
Note: Firstly, the admin needs to approve that question, then only the seller will able to see that question and able to respond to that.
When the seller clicks on the question from the list, the seller will get navigated to the page Give Answer as per the below image.
Here, the seller will add the replies to the questions asked.
In Admin panel, there is an option Manage Product Question Answer in the Marketplace tab for managing the product question answer.
Clicking on Manage Product Question Answer menu option will navigate the admin to the Customer Question page as per the below image.
Here, the admin can see all the question which have been asked by the buyer. The admin can approve or disapprove questions and also able to delete questions. When Admin will click on ‘Click to Response’, then admin can see all the answers to that question and can also delete any answer and give an answer to that question as per below screen.
The admin can add the answer to the question and can even delete any the answer if he wants.
That’s all for the base Magento2 Marketplace QA Module, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 2.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x,2.1.x,2.2.x,2.3.x