With the help of the module Laravel eCommerce SaaS Per Product Shipping tenants can create custom offline online shipping methods and charge shipping rates on a product basis. For each product, the merchant can mention its shipping cost.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
Please Note – To use this extension, you must install Laravel e-Commerce Multi-Company SaaS Module first.
- The Tenant can Active or Inactive the plugin.
- The Tenant can add different shipping prices for each product.
- Supports Simple, Configurable, and Grouped product types.
- On the checkout page, the shipping price displays total shipping charges of each product.
- The customer can choose the Saas Per product shipping method at the checkout page.
- Each Tenant can enter the Shipping Title that is visible to the customers on the Checkout Page.
- With this module, the delivery price will also be calculated for each product separately.
- The Tenant can also set the default shipping rate from his panel.
How to install the module?
Unzip the respective extension zip and then merge “packages” folders into project root directory.
Go to the config/app.php file and add following line under ‘providers’
now. Read More
Go to the composer.json file and add the following line under ‘psr-4’
Goto composer.json file and add following line under ‘psr-4’
"Webkul\PerProduct\": "packages/Webkul/PerProduct/src", "Webkul\PerProductSaas\": "packages/Webkul/PerProductSaas/src"
Run these commands below to complete the setup
composer dump-autoload php artisan migrate php artisan route:cache php artisan vendor:publish --force
-> Kindly Press 0 and then press enter to publish all assets and configurations,
Tenant configuration of the Laravel e-Commerce per product shipping:-
Once you have successful execution of the module, you will see the Per Product Shipping under the Configuration>>Sales>>Shipping Methods.
Tenants can easily configure the Per Product Shipping by navigating to Shipping Methods>Per Product Shipping.
However, there are few options such as title, description and rate, status and tax.
- Tenants can “Active” or “Inactive” this module by clicking on status.
Default shipping rate: This is a rate whenever the tenant or seller does not mention any shipping rate to their product, then this “Default Rate” will be applicable.
How to Use:-
On the completion of the above flow, the tenant will find a shipping price field under Catalog>Product>Add Product>Shipping. Here tenant will set the shipping price of the product.
Customer panel/Front end option:
The customers are able to see the features in the front-end panel. When customers purchase the product and do the add-to-cart function then there will be an option for shipping.
However, pricing of the shipping depends on the shipping option customer is choosing for the delivery of the product as shown below:
So, that was much about the User Guide of Laravel eCommerce SaaS Per Product Shipping for any queries or doubts reach out to us at [email protected]. You can also raise a ticket at our HelpDesk System.