Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Module:- Laravel eCommerce multi-tenant SaaS module is eCommerce virtual mall, where multiple-vendor can sign-up and create their own e-commerce store with their domain name.
Bagisto is an online e-commerce platform that helps anyone to start their e-commerce store within few minutes without any technical requirement.
The merchant doesn’t need to add any plugin to create their store, it is the full end to end integration. You have to just signup then you can start your business.
Feature of Laravel eCommerce Multi-tenant SaaS Module
- Admin can easily set up and manage saas based eCommerce solution
- Flexibility and scalability for your business
- Multiple eCommerce merchants can access at a time
- Manage multiple businesses with custom domains or self-provided domains
- The Merchant can Change the domain from channel settings
- The Merchant manage their own store using their own dedicated admin dashboard
- High security in a session
- Easy Customisation
- Easy Updates
- Do not install bagisto till you configure this extension.
- Do not seed your database at any point using ‘php artisan db: seed‘ (seeding is done automatically when the seller is registered)
Installation of Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenat SaaS Module
Customers will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, Unzip the respective extension zip and then merge the “package” & “Config” folder into the project root directory.
Goto composer.json file inside the Bagisto root directory and add the following line under ‘psr-4’
Goto config/app.php file then add the following line under ‘providers’
Do the below entry in “aliases“
'Company' => Webkul\SAASCustomizer\Facades\Company::class
Goto app/Http/Kernel.php file inside the Bagisto root directory then add the following line under ‘middlewareGroups>Web‘
Goto config/auth.php file then add the following line under ‘guards array’
'super-admin' => [ 'driver' => 'session', 'provider' => 'superadmins' ],
Add the following line under ‘providers’
'superadmins' => [ 'driver' => 'eloquent', 'model' => Webkul\SAASCustomizer\Models\SuperAdmin::class ]
- Copy config folder directly in the root directory of the project.
- Find ‘.env’ file in the root directory then change the APP_URL param to your application’s domain name.
- Add your database credentials in.env where params DB_DATABASE, DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD should be added as of your own database credentials.
- DB_DATABASE is the name of your database where all the tables will be created.
Next, Run these commands below to complete the setup in the bagisto root directory.
composer create-project(do not run this command if you install bagisto via composer)
php artisan migrate" (might take a while)
php artisan storage:link
php artisan vendor:publish" (Press 0 then press enter to publish all assets and configurations)
php artisan SAAS:install
Once you run the command “php artisan SAAS:install” then you have to enter your super admin credentials like email id and password
Goto bagistosaas/packages/Webkul/SAASCustomizer then run following command
npm run prod
Once the SaaS module is successfully installed, you can open your super admin-panel(enter the example.com/super/login). Then the next page will be open like below then you have to enter your credentials then click on Sign in.
After successfully sign-in, super admin dashboard will be open like below. Super-admin can view all the company which is registered on their SaaS Panel.
Once you click on the eye-icon on any particular company then you can view company stats like below
No of Products:- No of product available on that company
No of Customers:- No of customer registered on that company
Domain:- Domain of that company
Once you have to click on the edit, then you can edit the company profile and activate or deactivate the company.
Name:- Super admin can change the name
Email:-Super admin can also change the email of seller
Domain:- Super admin can change the seller domain
Status:- Super admin can enable or disable this company
After that click on the save
There are three step to register on the SaaS module.
Step1:- Merchant has to enter the Authentication Credentials like email, password, confirm the password then click on Continue.
Step2:- Merchant has to enter the Personal details like First Name, Last Name, Phone number
Step3:- Merchant has to enter the Organization details like user name and Organization name.
Seller Front end
Now successfully seller front end created like below
Seller Admin Panel
The seller can enter their admin panel with the url like abc.test.com/admin/login like below. You will get the backend likewise bagisto.
That’s all for Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Module, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://bagisto.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - v0.1.0
Supported Framework Version - v0.1.6