Run Online Pharmacy Store in Odoo without any hassle!
Now, sell medicines as well as other medical products online on your Odoo website without any hassle. However, when you run a medical store online then there are some important things that you need to keep in mind.
The most important thing is demanding a prescription for some specific medicines from customers before they make a purchase.
The module Odoo Prescription Attachment for Products allows you to demand a prescription for the required products from the customers before they can make the purchase. Moreover, you can also auto-approve the order once a prescription is uploaded, else you can manually approve orders of such products.
- You can create Restricted Products in Odoo
- While purchasing such products customer needs to upload prescription
- You have authority to auto approve orders of restricted products when a prescription is uploaded.
- Moreover, you can also manually approve such orders after reviewing the prescriptions.
- You can add the details of the documents in Odoo Backend
- If you want then document details can be shown in Odoo Website with products
- Customers can see their approved and pending orders from one place.
- The customer needs to pay after quotation approval to complete the order.
- You can segregate the approved and pending orders from the Odoo backend.
- Manage The Warnings When Prescription Is Not Uploaded
- A warning is shown in the cart page when the prescription is not uploaded by the customer
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘restrict_product’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘restrict_product’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo Instance and go to the Sales Module.
now. Read More
2) Now, click on the configuration tab and navigate to Restrict Product Config.
3) Here, you can enable/disable the checkbox to show document details or auto apporve orders.
4) Now, go to the prducts tab and create a new restricted product; for that you need to enable the checkbox for Restricted Products.
5) Click on the Orders Tab; here you get the option to check Restricted and Approved Orders.
6) Now, click on the Restricted Orders Menu to Approve the resricted orders on the basis of prescription.
7) Login as a customer to your Odoo Website, and you can see that restricted products has lable to distinguish them from other products.
8) Add the product to the cart and when you proceed for the payment without uploading prescription then it shows warning.
9) So, click on Add Document button to upload the prescription.
10) You can add more than one attachment or delete previous one.
11) You can also check the approved or restricted products from My Account section.
12) Once approved, you can pay for the quotation and purchase the product.
Odoo Prescription Attachment for Products helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13