Efficient payments with Odoo Barclaycard Ecommerce (EPDQ) Payment Acquirer!
Online transactions are now part of shopping. A large number of customers now prefer paying online rather than paying later on. Hence, for your convenience, we have added another payment acquirer to the gems that allow your customers to make payments securely and conveniently.
Odoo Barclaycard Ecommerce (EPDQ) Payment Acquirer adds another payment option on the Odoo website. It lets you integrate the Barclaycard payment acquirer into Odoo. Moreover, you can manage and track all transaction history and data from a single place for convenient and efficient accounting. In addition, you can enable or disable the module from the Odoo backend at your convenience.
The module helps make payments hassle-free for customers and lets them pay instantly.
- Customers can select the Barclaycard payment option once integrated from the Odoo backend.
- Odoo Barclaycard Ecommerce (EPDQ) Payment Acquirer helps pay instantly on the odoo website.
- Easy integration just by entering Barclays PSPID, Barclays SHA-IN Passphrase, and Barclays SHA-OUT Passphrase.
- Secure and safe payment as customers has to pay the price on the Barclaycard payment page.
- Customers are redirected back to the Odoo website after the payment is completed.
- View the transaction history of all the orders.
- Maintains the transaction list in the admin’s Barclaycard merchant portal.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_barclaysecom.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_barclaysecom.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s start the configuration of the Odoo Barclaycard Ecommerce (EPDQ) Payment Acquirer.
Odoo Company ? Read More
CONFIGURING BARCLAYCARD PAYMENT GATEWAY
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend and move to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment Acquirer> Create.’
2. Now, enter the name, choose the state, and website. In the ‘Configuration’ tab, enter the ‘Barclays PSPID, Barclays SHA-IN Passphrase, and Barclays SHA-OUT Passphrase’ generated at the payment gateway end.
3. Move to the ‘Configuration’ tab, and select the Payment form, availability, and Payment Followup details. Make sure to select the ‘Payment Journal’ option.
4. Now, move to the ‘Messages’ tab and enter the different messages as per need. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button to apply changes and enable the payment gateway in Odoo.
MAKING PAYMENT VIA BARCLAYCARD ECOMMERCE
5. On the Odoo Website, move to the ‘Shop’ page and open any product and add it to the cart via the ‘Add To Cart’ button.
6. On the ‘Review Order’ page click ‘Process Checkout.’
7. Lastly, on the ‘Confirm Order’ page, choose the ‘Barclaycard Ecommerce’ option and follow the process afterward.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
- Odoo Website Braintree Payment Acquirer
- Website Payu Latam Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website 2Checkout Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website MangoPay Payment Acquirer
- Website COD Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Poli Payments Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14