CS-Cart PayU (Poland) Payment Gateway : This magnificent extension allows site owner to integrate PayU with CS-Cart/Multivendor store. Integrating PayU opens up various options to receive payments from multiple channels allowing you to take credit card and direct payments via PayU.
Note – This module will only work in Poland country. It will not work in any other country.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- In addition Functionality to check all response information provided by PayU at the admin end.
- Provides better security management for safe and secure payment.
- Also the option to pay via PayU is available to create orders at the admin end.
- Works with both Test and Live modes on the payment gateway.
- Moreover easy to use and configure at the admin end.
Please note that the live demo link is not available due to the unavailability of sandbox credentials. For a detailed process flow of the add-on, please go through this blog post.
How to upload and install
Go to Manage add-ons, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install“as shown below in snapshot.
Go to “Administration” tab and click on “Payment methods”.
now. Read More
Click on “+” to create a new payment method.
- Set the name of the payment method.
- For checkout choose the processor as “PayU Payment Method”.
- Select template as “cc_outside.tpl” from the dropdown.
- Configure the tabs accordingly as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Configure” and set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Enter the gateway credentials.
- Set the order status for successful transaction.
- Set the order status for failed transactions.
- Click on Create button to create the payment method.
Front End View
Now option for payment via PayU is available for customers at front end. For payment via “PayU Payment Gateway” select the option as shown below in the snapshot and enter the necessary details for payment.
On successful order placement, user will get redirected to storefront. Click to view the order details as shown below:
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x