Manage your seamless Wix website with Odoo Wix Connector for Multichannel!
Wix is a renowned cloud-based website development service that allows you to create HTML5 websites and mobile sites. Moreover, it uses drag-and-drop tools to structure a website. But having a powerful front end doesn’t mean solely relying on it is good for business. There is always scope for improvement!
Odoo Wix Connector for Multichannel is created for this purpose. Along with a powerful front end (Wix), you can integrate a backend of the same caliber (Odoo) for backend operation management.
The module allows the import and export of various data between Odoo and Wix. The connector further permits you to sync data via cron so you can access and manage operations efficiently.
NOTE: Odoo Wix Connector for Multichannel works in conjunction with the following module:
Odoo Company ? Read More
First, you must install this module for the Odoo Wix Connector for Multichannel to work correctly.
- Odoo Wix Connector for Multichannel permits you to link Odoo with Wix.
- It enables you to sync products, orders, categories, and customers.
- It allows you to track and manage data in real time.
- Import or export data between Wix to Odoo in bulk or one at a time.
- Automatically sync data via the cron scheduler.
- Set the duration for cron scheduler sync.
- Dynamic dashboard permits you to track data efficiently.
- Directly import or export data from the dashboard.
- It has clickable data cards, graphs, and charts to analyze data.
- Watch the mapping of each import or export history.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_wix_connector.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_wix_connector.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s proceed with the configuration of the Odoo Wix Connector for Multichannel.
GENERATING APP ID AND SECRET ID IN Wix
1. For creating an app, Signup or log in via your existing account on https://dev.wix.com/. After that, open ‘My Apps’ and click the ‘Create an App’ button.
2. Once the app is created, Rename it accordingly and move to the ‘OAuth’ menu option.
3. In the OAuth menu, copy the ‘App ID and App Secret Key’ and paste them into their respective boxes at the Odoo end. For generating ‘Redirect URL and App URL,’ refer to point.
4. Move to the permission section, and provide permission to Odoo to establish a connection.
NOTE: You need to provide permission to read/write data to Wix. Without these permissions, you will not be able to import/export between Odoo and Wix.
5. After filling in all the details, click the ‘Save’ button, move to the App home page, and click the ‘Test Your App’ button. In the popup, confirm and click ‘Test App.’
6. On the next page, click the ‘Add to Site’ button.
7. After that, select the site you want to connect to. This will redirect you to the Odoo instance.
NOTE: In the Odoo Wix Connector, the instance gets validated from the Wix end. It means after you save the changes mentioned in point 3. Once saved, follow the process from points 4 to 6. After that, it will take you to the Odoo instance.
CONFIGURING WIX AT ODOO END
8. At the Odoo end, Login to the backend and move to ‘Multichannel> Channel> Instance> Create.’ In the ‘Credentials’ tab, enter the copied ‘App ID and App Secret Key’ mentioned in point 3. Also, enter the ‘Base URL’ that is your Odoo website URL. After that, save the connection to generate the ‘Redirect and App URL,’ copy these two and enter them in the respective fields mentioned in point 3.
NOTE: After this step, first configure the Wix end, and from there, you will be redirected to Odoo. After establishing and validating the connection, you can use this connector.
9. Now, the ‘Operations’ tab will let you import or export data between Odoo and Wix.
10. In the ‘Basic Configuration’ tab, you can define settings like API limit, Auto evaluate, and numerous other settings.
11. Further, from the ‘Sales settings and Product Settings’ tab, you can manage the available settings according to your requirement.
12. ‘Order State Mapping’ tab allows you to select which state of the order you want to map while importing.
13. The ‘Crons’ tab authorizes you to select which data you want to import on each cycle.
EXPORTING AN IMPORTING DATA
14. You can import and export data from the connection’s operation tab (shown in point 8) or from the dynamic dashboard import and export buttons.
Further, you can only import the following data from Wix to Odoo.
- Products- You can import products by All, Date Range, and Store ID filters.
- Order- Import using All, Date Range, Store ID, and Order State filters.
- Category- It can only be imported by the All and Category ID filter.
- Customer- Import them by the All, Date Range, Customer Email, and Store ID filters.
All of these data can be imported using the filters mentioned above. Further, to import data, you need to select the ‘Channel instance, Object, and Filter’ in the import wizard.
15. For exporting, select the ‘Channel ID, Operation (Export/Update), and Object’ in the Export Wizard.
NOTE: You can only export Products and categories to Wix and nothing else.
16. From the ‘Mappings’ menu, you can view all the mapped data in the Odoo backend. Click on any options to view the list of every mapped data.
17. Also, clicking any specific data will display its details, like the one shown below.
18. You can create a mapping by clicking the ‘Create’ button and entering the required details.
OTHER ODOO CONNECTOR MODULES
- Odoo QuickBooks Desktop Connector
- ClickUp Odoo Connector
- Odoo Easyship Connector
- Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector
- Virtuemart Odoo Connector
- Odoo SAAS Bridge For Magento
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16