Set Customers Pricelist at the Time of Signup with Odoo Advance Signup For Multi Pricelist!
The signup page is the first information provided by the user to the seller. So, it seems to be very important to have a productive signup page for every seller.
Any website that allows users to log in with the necessary credentials requires registration. As a result, in order to acquire correct customer data, the registration method must be perfect.
You may now create a customized Odoo Website registration and signup/login page in the backend with a set-price list. You can use the Odoo Advance Signup with Multi Pricelist module to create your own Odoo website portal signup page for your customers.
The module allows Odoo admin to add numerous fields to the sign-up page, each with pricelist. While registering the Odoo website user can select their pricelist. Furthermore, the user can make some fields mandatory for customers to sign up.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The module facilitates the user to design the signUp page for his/her Odoo website.
- The module supports Multi-Website compatibility i.e. you can design different signup pages for different Odoo websites.
- Odoo admin can add various dynamic fields in the signup form as per the requirements.
- A custom background image can be set for the signup/login/reset password website page.
- Users can assign a maximum limit for the signup link.
- Users can also assign Expiry date to the signup link.
- After exceeding the limit and expiry date customised expiry message will appear on the screen.
- Users can set pricelist to the signup page according to the requirement.
- Each signup page has its own pricelist defined by the user.
- Once the customer successfully registers on the Odoo website through the signup form, the values of the fields are automatically stored in the user data in Odoo.
- The Admin can also add signup/reset password page content from Odoo backend.
- The module also provides the option to hide/show the header/footer on the Signup page.
- This module is Multi-Language compatible which means that the field name automatically changes to the selected website language.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘advance_signup_pricelist’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘advance_signup_pricelist’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Advance Signup For Multi Pricelist Configuration
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Now, go to the ‘Advance Signup Settings’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu. Create advance signup settings simply by clicking on the ‘Create’ button.
- Now, you can configure the signup page as you want. Add maximum signup by limiting the signup, add signup expiry date, expiry message, pricelist for the signup page.
- The user can also set the signup field as mandatory or optional and also they can set the backgroup for the signup page.
- By clicking on the send invitation button user can send the signup invitation, you just need to add the emails and check the content then simply click on the Send Invitation.
Website View of Signup Form
- Signup form, to register on the website customer need to add the email id, name, selecting the pricelist, password and then click on the Sign up button.
ALSO, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Odoo Marketplace Ajax Login/Sign-Up
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
Also, please explore our odoo development services & a large range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14
Leave a Comment