SMTP Configurator for Magento2 is a module by which store owner can easily set up an SMTP server on his Webstore so that all the emails sent through his store will get sent by the selected host. Magento2 has included this feature so that tracking and sending emails through the store become easy.
Features Of SMTP Configurator for Magento2
- Admin can easily setup SMTP Host.
- Admin can choose various Host Providers.
- Admin can test the host by sending test emails.
- Admin will be able to see the success message for test emails.
- The receiver will receive the email successfully.
- Admin will see an error message for test mails if email sends failed.
- There will be an error message if the mail is not sent to the receiver.
- SMTP configurator works with Multi-Store and Store-Views.
- The same configuration of Host will apply on all Store-Views and Multi-Stores.
Installation – SMTP Configurator for Magento2
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
SMTP Configurator for Magento2
Store Owner can configure SMTP setting by going to Stores –> Configuration –> Webkul –> SMTP Setting.
The store owner can also test this feature by sending a test mail, and all the messages, such confirmation message for mail send, error message, etc, will be displayed on the SMTP settings page only.
Select the SMTP provider from the drop-down menu.
The store owner will see a success message if the mail is successfully sent.
There will be an error message if the mail is not sent to the receiver.
That’s all for the SMTP Configurator for Magento2, if you still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x 2.1.x , 2.2.x, 2.3.x