Magento 2 SMTP is a module by which the store owner can easily set up an SMTP server on his Webstore so that all the emails sent through his store will get sent by the selected host. With this extension, tracking and sending emails through the online store become easy.
Follow up with customers who have left their shopping cart abandoned. Send email reminders to complete the checkout process with Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Reminder extension.
- The admin can easily setup SMTP Host.
- Choose various Host Providers.
- Test the host by sending test emails.
- The admin will be able to see the success message for test emails.
- The receiver will receive the email successfully.
- View an error message for test mails if email sends failed.
- There will be an error message if the mail is not sent to the receiver.
- SMTP configurator works with Multi-Store and Store-Views.
- The same configuration of the Host will apply on all Store-Views and Multi-Stores.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
SMTP Extension for Magento 2
Store Owner can configure SMTP setting by going to Stores –> Configuration –> Webkul –> SMTP Setting.
The store owner can also test this feature by sending a test mail, and all the messages, such confirmation message for mail send, error message, etc, will be displayed on the SMTP settings page only.
Select the SMTP provider from the drop-down menu. You can select Zimbra, Gmail, Amazon SES, Hotmail, Yahoo, GMX, Mail, and Zoho.
The store owner will see a success message if the mail is successfully sent.
There will be an error message if the email fails to deliver to the receiver.
That’s all for the Magento 2 SMTP extension, if you still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x