Shopware Top Notification Bar is a very useful module. It will display all the notifications, alerts and other messages on the top of the front-end. The customer can see the notification at the top of the website. Those feeds will appear, which are enabled by the admin then customers can get all the latest updates about the products.
As we know any notification bar attracts the attention of the customers, so this module is a must module for all e-commerce merchants. It also allows the admin to post feeds for recently updates about their products.
- The admin can add a banner notification.
- Banner notification will be shown at top of the header.
- The admin can set the expiry date for the banner notification.
- It displays notifications, alerts and other messages on the top of the front-end.
- It attracts the attention of the customers.
Shopware provides two ways to install the plugin to the server.
- Using Command
- Manual installation
Installation Using Commands
Customers will get a zip folder, then they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The customer has Copy the folder WebkulTopNotificationBar to custom/plugins directory of Shopware6. As shown in the below image:
Now open the Shopware6 application in the Terminal.
Run this command to refresh the plugin –
Go to your Shopware installation Root directory and then run this command to install then activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulTopNotificationBar
To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
For the manual installation of the plugin follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2) Goto your Shopware 6 installation backend panel and navigate to Extensions-> My Extensions after that you can find all the installed plugins in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Extension button. The user can upload the plugin zip(WebkulTopNotificationBar) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the Extensions in the list.
4) Now the user can click on the install icon to install the Webkul Top Notification Bar extension.
5) After the installation of the extension, the user can click to activate the extension.
While in the process the admin can see the success message ‘Extension has been activated‘.
After the installation process and plugin configuration if the Webkul Top Notification Bar icon option is not visible then run this command to clear the cache:
For Configuration, the admin needs to navigate through Extensions -> My Extensions -> Webkul top Notification Bar
- Sales Channel – Here the admin needs to select the sales channel.
- Status – The admin can enable or disable the status of Top Notification Bar.
- Background Color – the admin selects the background color for Top notification Bar.
- Text Color – Here the admin selects the text color of top notification bar.
Now goto Shopware backend Settings -> Extensions -> Top Notification Bar.
Click on the Top Notification Bar.
To add a new notification, then click on the Add button.
Here you have to fill the options.
Name – Enter the notification name.
Notification – Here you have to write a Notification template, that will show on the store. However, It supports a minimum of 50 characters.
Valid From – Select the starting date from the notification message that should visible.
Valid Until – You will have to set the visible end date.
Active – Here you need to activate the notification, then it will visible on store front.
Now click on the Save button.
Finally, the customers can see the notification is visible on all store pages.
After clicking on the notification a pop-up will appear as seen in the screenshot given below.
Thank you for viewing the blog. If you need more information or have any query please feel free to reach out https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 188.8.131.52