PrestaShop Marketplace Pack Products offers sellers of the marketplace to create a pack of products by adding their existing products to the pack.
The module also offers the same functionality of creating a pack product for sellers to the admin as well.
There is also an option to choose the way to manage the quantity of the pack products.
A shop owner gets to manage the stock of the pack product in the following ways.
- Quantity decrement in pack only: When you will sell a pack, only the stock for the pack will decrease.
- Decrement of quantity for each product in pack only: When you will sell a pack, only the stock for each product will decrease.
- Decrease both: When a pack is sold, both the stock for the pack and the stock for each product will be impacted.
Features of the PrestaShop Marketplace Pack Products module
- Sellers can create pack products.
- Sellers can add multiple existing products to the newly created pack product.
- Add as many products as you want.
- Admin can edit, delete or duplicate the pack products.
- An admin can also assign already created pack products to sellers.
- Admin can add existing seller products as pack products for sellers.
- Buyers can buy various products altogether packed in a single product.
- Buyers can get a pack of products at a lower price than the sum of individual prices of products.
- Sellers can also make the pack with the combinations of the product.
- Seller will get the list of products with their combination in the search field to add to the pack product.
- Admin can also add the combination of seller’s products as a seller’s pack product.
- The buyer will see all the combinations of products added in a pack on the pack product page itself.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Prestashop Marketplace Pack Products module is Multi-Shop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
How to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Pack Products module
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Sponsored Products module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
The workflow of the module
After successful installation of the module, a new option “Pack of existing products” will be available on the add product page.
After selecting the above option, you can now choose the existing products which you want to add to the pack product.
While searching for products, all the product combinations will be available.
You can view all the products & their combinations which are added to the pack products.
Go to Admin Back office->Marketplace Management->Marketplace seller product.
Also, an admin can edit, delete or duplicate the pack products. Admin can also add new pack products for sellers here.
While editing the seller’s pack product, an admin can add/delete new contents (seller’s existing products) to the Pack Product.
Buyers can see the pack products on the product page.
This was all about PrestaShop Marketplace Pack Products Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x