Nowadays, the merchants are implementing various kinds of strategies to allure customers. This not only helps them with sales but it also builds customer loyalty too. One such method is to offer a pack of products & at lower prices. To provide this functionality at seller’s end, we bring you this module Prestashop Marketplace Pack Products.
Now the sellers of your marketplace can use this functionality to offer a pack of products to the customers. If they want, then sellers can add multiple combinations of the product to the pack of the product. They can also offer at lower prices than the sum of individual products to increase their sales.
- Sellers can create pack products.
- Sellers can add multiple existing products to the newly created pack product.
- Add as many products as you want.
- Admin can edit or delete the pack products.
- Admin can add existing seller products as pack product for seller.
- Buyers can buy various products altogether packed in a single product.
- Buyers can get a pack of products at a lower price than the sum of individual prices of products.
- Sellers can also make the pack with combination the of products.
- Seller will get the list of products with their combination in the search field to add to the pack product.
- Admin can also add the combination of seller’s products as a seller’s pack product.
- Buyer will see all the combination of products added in a pack on the pack product page itself.
How to install the module
In order to install the module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the Prestashop Marketplace Pack Products module.
- Firstly, Go to the Module Manager in Back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, Drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After successful installation of the module, a new option “Pack of existing products” will be available on the add product page.
After selecting the above option, you can now choose the existing products which you want to add to the pack product.
While searching products all the product combinations will be available.
You can view all the products & their combinations which are added to the pack products.
Go to Admin Back office->Marketplace Management->Marketplace seller product.
Admin can edit or delete the pack products. Admin can also add new pack product for sellers here.
While editing the seller’s pack product, admin can add/delete new contents (seller’s existing products) to the Pack Product
Buyers can see the pack products on the product page.
This was all about Prestashop Marketplace Pack Products Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. And, do let us know about your views in comments.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x